Milviz Phantoms

Thread: Milviz Phantoms

Milviz Phantoms

I'm re-installing aircraft into my new computer. I didn't find any installers for my Milviz Phantoms (probably because I was a beta tester), so I just added my old Phantom folders from the old computer. All the aircraft appear with working gauges - but there are no visible pilots when in spot view. Anyone experienced this? Compatibility issue - or do I need to talk with Colin about getting some installers?Bill

Do you have the ADVANCED versions? The STANDARD versions no longer work properly, nor are being updated. I think this started with P3Dv4.3, or 4.4. Better check with Colin.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    I'm re-installing aircraft into my new computer. I didn't find any installers for my Milviz Phantoms (probably because I was a beta tester), so I just added my old Phantom folders from the old computer. All the aircraft appear with working gauges - but there are no visible pilots when in spot view. Anyone experienced this? Compatibility issue - or do I need to talk with Colin about getting some installers?Bill
    100% you will need the newest version if you have updated P3D

Problem with Tom Stovall's Reapints

OK, I got my Milviz Phantom's working again (after loading the latest download + the TPAVD). However - when I try to reinstall my repaints from Tom Stovall - they don't show. Can't figure out why! Simply CAN'T live without his great USN textures.Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    OK, I got my Milviz Phantom's working again (after loading the latest download + the TPAVD). However - when I try to reinstall my repaints from Tom Stovall - they don't show. Can't figure out why! Simply CAN'T live without his great USN textures.Bill
    You need to check the 'SIM=' line. Some of the older skins didn't have the right AIR file.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 1