Fsx kc-135

Thread: Fsx kc-135

Hybrid View

Fsx kc-135

Can anyone tell me where I could find a payware quality KC-135? I have all the freeware ones (HJG, Gary's, etc). Is there even a chance of anyone developing one? I would pay good money for one LOL!

I have never seen one. It has been suggested to a few developers, but as far as I know there has never been a start on a payware version.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Hi,

Have you seen the one by Gary Shetter at Simviation (Posted Mar 20, 2019)?

regards,

Jan

Sorry,

JUst reread your original message you dit see that one

One would hope that Captain Sim would get off their collective butts and 1) convert the B-707 series to P3D4+ and 2) include a KC-135 as they have the basics to work with.

I wouldn't hold my breath!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Been asking for this for years. A really important aircraft from the 50’s to the present day and there is not one quality tanker around. Cold War bomber aircraft also are short changed. The CS B-52 is pretty good but not upgraded. There is a decent B-58 available and That’s about it.u

Members who have read this thread: 0