DCS Spring Sale - up to 50% off

Thread: DCS Spring Sale - up to 50% off

DCS Spring Sale - up to 50% off

DCS Spring Sale - up to 50% off, doesn't include Tomcat, Hornet, Persian Gulf map and a few other bits and bobs, but well worth the look if you're missing a module!

Actually Persian Gulf IS discounted

And so is the Hornet.

Picked up the MiG-29 and the Su-27 for $15....some simple to learn fun....

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

That video is amazing. I showed a work colleague and he couldn't believe it was a simulator.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I keep looking at the Harrier, but I am afraid its too complicated for me.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    To be honest, most DCS World aircraft are complicated, but I find that is the attraction for me. Even learning to start the aircraft can take many training sessions, and it is all part of the interest and the fun.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Oh Montie,Don't deny yourself the pleasure of this great aircraft,The STOVL Aspect alone is worth the price,And most missions start on runway with engines running and ready to go.Also there are dozens of great tutorial videos on the YouTube to help you out

Patrick

Blog Entries
    The Harrier is my favourite DCS aircraft, it's a joy to fly. Yes the weapon's systems are complicated. the only ones that I've fired are the sidewinders and the cannon but I just like pottering around in it.

Ian

Apologies, I misread, but yes the Hornet and Persian Gulf map is discounted, just not to 50%.

My aircraft of choice is the Viggen, 5 switches and you're started up

I have the Harrier, Tomcat and Hornet, but I keep going back to the Viggen.

Members who have read this thread: 0