Had to ask this...

Thread: Had to ask this...

Had to ask this...

are the ISD sceneries compatible with ultimate terrain europe? and Toni Hiltunen's cities for United States - aside from the ones released for Freeflow Ultimate Florida (that were naturally compatible with ultimate terrain) were any compatibility patches released for those or has any one developed compatibility patches for Toni's cities to work/blend well with UTUSA? if so, any pointers to where I may be able to find them?

thnx

Solutions with glitches

ISD sceneries are a work of art, as I have found out about a decade or so more too late and install quite well with few minor glitches in regards to double coastlines and the sort when on top of ultimate terrain europe; I have not the experience of installing them on a default FS2004 install. Toni's Ultimate Terrain compatibility fixes were only for sceneries consigned to Freeflow-Ultimate (UT)-Florida; rest of the US-city sceneries are only for a default install. In any case, all questions answered; nothing further! thnx

I'm glad you found your answer. As I don't know ISD scenery and I'm not familiar with ultimate terrain, I couldn't answer your question.
    (Perhaps some screenshots as appetizer?)

Cheers,
    Huub

Members who have read this thread: 0