Doubt

Thread: Doubt

Doubt

I often put aircraft from FS2004 or even FSX on P3d V3 and this happens, the question is? Is this fixable without touching the model?

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Nope, You have to go into MCX and make the Virtual Cockpit polygon transparent.

I wanted to be able to learn this, but my attempts at MCX are a defeat
    Correct me, if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Donadon View Post
    I wanted to be able to learn this, but my attempts at MCX are a defeat
    In FSX and P3D native models, the vc panel texture is identified in the texture material settings.

In FS9, it was identified in the panel.cfg with a "texture=" statement and the texture name identified with a preceding $ like this:

[Vcockpit01]
    file=panelbg.bmp // if 8-bit or 24 bit texture is in the panel folder, you need this statement too, otherwise, no statement means texture must be in texture folder
    Background_color=0,0,0
    size_mm=1024,1024
    visible=0
    pixel_size=1024,1024
    texture=$panelbg // indicates texture name is transparent gauge background used for positioning and displaying the gauges

Not sure this will work but it is worth trying.

So, determine what the texture name is, and where it is, and change the panel.cfg to try this method.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    In FSX and P3D native models, the vc panel texture is identified in the texture material settings.

In FS9, it was identified in the panel.cfg with a "texture=" statement and the texture name identified with a preceding $ like this:

[Vcockpit01]
    file=panelbg.bmp // if 8-bit or 24 bit texture is in the panel folder, you need this statement too, otherwise, no statement means texture must be in texture folder
    Background_color=0,0,0
    size_mm=1024,1024
    visible=0
    pixel_size=1024,1024
    texture=$panelbg // indicates texture name is transparent gauge background used for positioning and displaying the gauges

Not sure this will work but it is worth trying.

So, determine what the texture name is, and where it is, and change the panel.cfg to try this method.

I tried this but no result.
    Correct me, if you will.

Members who have read this thread: 0