Tony Stewart sounds off on NASCAR's youth movement

Thread: Tony Stewart sounds off on NASCAR's youth movement

Lightbulb Tony Stewart sounds off on NASCAR's youth movement

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/ton...4veSTJykmeCwiI

“That’s the direction our sport’s going, and that’s screwed up,” he said. “If that’s where we’re going, we’re in bad shape.”

That's not the only thing killing NASCAR, but I agree with Tony, it is a part of what is killing NASCAR.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    The thing that’s killing nascar is no competition. A few drivers win all the races. I, for one, like the younger drivers, I Wouldn’t want to see drivers going to their cars on walkers.

SOH-CM-2024
    NASCAR Cup died due to the over controlled policing politics of NASCAR. It has never been the same since they got away from real stock bodies and went generic with fiberglass and carbon fiber and the COT. And the youth movement is nothing compared to the loss of HP. In my day I saw real men driving real race cars. These punks today, Kyle Busch excluded, could not handle non power-steering all metal monsters if their life depended on it.

Members who have read this thread: 0