Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 P2 Released
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 P2 Released

Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 P2 Released

Aeroplane Heaven has released the Heinkel 111 P2. Check out the link below.

https://www.aeroplaneheaven.com/product_heinkel.php
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

For those of you in the EU PCaviator have got their shop up quicker than the rest so you can buy from there. The others will flow on and will be enabled once they get their shops up!

Epic piece of work.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

The plane is beauty done. I havent now to enough time to test all things (He-111 must waits a little, for the next few weeks) but what I noticed and this is my request also .
    PBR is to big for me (or PBR effects on textures). In some aspects:

- I cant find good antialisting for this model (outside), (I use AA: SSAAx4 as my standard and with this AA looks perfect for all models) but this textures of He-111 cause the model dosent look good (he has a lot of shimmering, not like the others) from distance. Perhaps too many details of PBR effect for me. It looks good only on screenshot, without move. I know, it costs a lot of time but personally Id like to have option (this or less, soft PBR)
    - in some angle the textures looks like rusty effects, examples below (dusk, down), full brown. It looks very strange and like issue.

So any chance to have optional textures for P3Dv4.5 with less PBR effects?

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

It all depends on your settings. Remember P3D is not full PBR yet, it is a kind of a workaround. If you are using tweaks and settings for other aircraft, you may need to alter those for this one. Personally, I have never seen the Heinkel look the way you have it. The actual PBR on this one is really quite moderate. It is nearly impossible to set up a texture set to suit all people. I would suggest going through your lighting and any other third party shader tweaks you have and experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    It all depends on your settings...
    Baz, I havent any "special" settings here (with lighting):

Those screenshots was taken at dusk "with the sun" and reflections are brown, rusty.

For me its a problem of channel on outside textures of He-111 with PBR effect.
    I dont know, too agressive maybe?

But the biggest problem for me is shimmering on the model with this textures (even high level of AntiAliasing cant solve it) and textures on the outside always shimmer (I think too many details on PBR texture or they are too agressive).
    Maybe download option for users of P3Dv4.4-5 with less effect (more like FSX quality)?

I didnt notice this problem on models with PBR in P3Dv4.5: ATS Broussard, default Maule and F-16, Dino's F-35.....

It doesnt look good for me.
    Have a nice day!

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Well, as I say, we are not seeing what you are. Neither are many of our customers. You can always run the non-PBR version in 4.5 and see if you prefer that.
    We will be issuing a small patch with the pitot tube restored (it fell off) so we will try a different level of PBR then.

I thought one 'pilto von pilto' had run amok with the weathering (again) ............

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I thought one 'pilto von pilto' had run amok with the weathering (again) ............
    This is me toned down. IF I had my way you'd need a tetanus shot just to look at the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by pilto von pilto View Post
    This is me toned down. IF I had my way you'd need a tetanus shot just to look at the pictures.
    Had them recently.
    My GP is a sadist!

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Well, as I say, we are not seeing what you are. Neither are many of our customers. You can always run the non-PBR version in 4.5 and see if you prefer that.
    We will be issuing a small patch with the pitot tube restored (it fell off) so we will try a different level of PBR then.
    Thank You Baz and pilto von pilto !

Bought it…
    Previously contacted AH Help Desk about the missing pitot (later found a post about that) and got an immediate answer. After a brief flight contacted them once more asking about that flashing/bouncy exaust effect, how to remove or change it since just doesn't look real, imho they must improve this effect. Again an immediate, helpfull answer…
    That I call excellent service. Now going to use a lot of ink to print the manual...

A quick look so far, a few minor things

im seeing what Yoyo is trying to explain but IMHO its not that bad, im also seeing the bomb animation in reverse when i click bomb drop off, a missing spinner at times and additionally some pbr or spec map inconstancies with the left fuse vs the right side on at least 1 paint thus far

Ive given up on trying to embed the video with the in post view, be F-ed if i can remember how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Mh4Bgh5zo&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by jeansy; April 17th, 2019 at 21:55.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    A quick look so far, a few minor things

im seeing what Yoyo is trying to explain but IMHO its not that bad, im also seeing the bomb animation in reverse when i click bomb drop off, a missing spinner at times and additionally some pbr or spec map inconstancies with the left fuse vs the right side on at least 1 paint thus far

Ive given up on trying to embed the video with the in post view, be F-ed if i can remember how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Mh4Bgh5zo&feature=youtu.be

Good to see that my eyes not bad .

About reversed drop of bomb: https://youtu.be/Ch6oouryEAI?t=18 .

After a brief flight contacted them once more asking about that flashing/bouncy exaust effect, how to remove or change it since just doesn't look real
    Its ok (with high RPM) but they are too slow for me (it could be x3 times faster).

We have now issued a patch to all vendors. Existing customers will need a complete re- install. We have toned down the PBR effects for those that hate them and I found the pitot tube lying under the table alongside the beer crates. No idea how it got there.

The anomaly that affects the right and left fuselage sides we cannot (as yet ) explain. However, it does go away when you switch to another livery and back.

For those wondering about those exhaust effects, they are timed correctly to the firing order for a DB601 V12.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inside.jpg   Sunglance1.jpg   Sunglance2.jpg   Sunglance3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Good to see that my eyes not bad .

About reversed drop of bomb: https://youtu.be/Ch6oouryEAI?t=18 .
    i have no prob with the way they drop, its only when you toggle stop, they go back into the model as seen at 0:43 when i toggled stop releasing

The reversing bomb animation looks quite strange!!! I thought the video was going backwards for a sec....!?

The PBR looks quite good. Does the PBR effects work on the interior as well?

The interior is only part PBR at present. There needs to be a lot more improvement in P3D's rendering of PBR before we go full in the VC. So far we are denied the use of other channels which provide far more subtle effects. P3D's rendering is quite brutal. We can only hope that V5 will prove better.

Thank You for new file. I downloaded 1.1 from PCAvaitor however (PBR effect is less now) this rusty effect is present still:

Ok, but I found this file in Texture folder and I'll do this I like for myself :- ))).

Btw.
    What about the view? Does it looks right? I feel like something is wrong with scale:

Horisontal flight. See Yoke position here and in IL-2 BoX. If I 'll go up the 2/3 view to front will be covered by front panel and I dont see horizontal line.

You are trying to compare completely different models and camera angles, sim view positions and eyepoints. Set up something with your knowlege of camera view/CFG settings, to suit you better.

Ok, perhaps I found the scale problem.

Please see this. Perhaps You did the front panel in the wrong place (marked red line), but it must be on the orange line. You can check it by frame position. It is on the half position of second window, between the first and second frame of front glass nose:

Second example:

So it looks like here is the reason why the front panel is narrow also if You check the real pictures and of the model. Less place simply here in the beginning of the nose of Heinkel.
    Hope it helps.

Btw.
    Few correct positions examples from sims:
    IL-2 Cliffs of Dover: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EEot-4ELnQo/maxresdefault.jpg
    IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad: https://i.imgur.com/RCfY5TU.jpg
    FSX (Alpha sim) https://www.avsim.com/pages/1207/He111/2dnormal.jpg

You are quite correct. Somehow it has slipped forward one station. This will be corrected with a new service pack. Thankyou for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Thank You for new file. I downloaded 1.1 from PCAvaitor however (PBR effect is less now) this rusty effect is present still:

Ok, but I found this file in Texture folder and I'll do this I like for myself :- ))).

Btw.
    What about the view? Does it looks right? I feel like something is wrong with scale:

Horisontal flight. See Yoke position here and in IL-2 BoX. If I 'll go up the 2/3 view to front will be covered by front panel and I dont see horizontal line.
    Just installed v1.1 with the original wear, and although not looking for "anomalies" and before this post, tried all the planes and nothing like this appeared on my system. No rust here….
    regards

This will be corrected with a new service pack.
    I'm glad that I could help, Baz .

No rust here….
    So strange. I noticed it at dusk. I have REX Texture direct (the sun, sky, ect) and PTA (so maybe PTA problem?). I'll check the reason when I'll install default shaders, so not very important .

Members who have read this thread: 1