Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 P2 Released - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven HE-111 P2 Released

Here's my first attempt, paint is nearly done, but I now I need to figure out the pbr effects
    jk1815

jk1810

jk1813
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Jan, fabulous work as always. I just purchased this beauty and look forward to adding all your creations to it.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Here are my first forays into pbr:
    jk1837

jk1831

compare this to the earlier shots, the white paint now has no, or much less metallic reflections, since it would have been applied much later. What do you think?

I still have to sort a few things paint-wise, but it is beginning to look like something I think. Of course I know this is supposed to be a H model, but there's nothing I can do about that.
    jk1839

Stovall, thank you for your kind words, this paint still needs some TLC, but the earlier ones, which were just adaptations of AH's textures, I'll try to post over the weekend.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Great job man! Sorry about no "H"model, it is something we may consider for the future.

No worries, I have a hard time seeing the difference anyway

jk1853

jk1868

Busy uploading four paints for this wonderful bird:
    jk1885

jk1867

jk1837

jk1773

I hope you'll like them

next one, but still wip
    jk1903

jk1904

jk1898

oooouuuuuuu, I want it. Looking good Jan.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

just uploaded it
    jk1922

Sonderkommando Blaich is under way..

jk2027

jk2035

Is this front of the cockpit mapped/textured at all? I can't find it anywhere, and it's black on all AH paintschemes as well?

jk1917

and would you guys like more classical paintschemes?

jk2047

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Is this front of the cockpit mapped/textured at all? I can't find it anywhere, and it's black on all AH paintschemes as well?

jk1917

and would you guys like more classical paintschemes?

jk2047
    Hey Jankees,

Sent you an email ( late due to feeling like 4r53 the last 3 days ) but it is on HeinkelCockpitG_t.dds. Liking the russian front style repaints. Seriously wanted to do those as well but wrong version and though it's ok for repainters to repaint in any scheme they like, developers get publicly flogged for doing it.

It's the HeinkelCockpitG_T.dds file in the 'Texture' directory.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heinkel-Cockpit-G-T.jpg  

Technically, the part in question is the Icara gun mount and frame. It was not always painted. The frame rotates ( clickspot for that is in the VC) using a clockwork mechanism (also works in the VC) , placing the universal ball mount anywhere in a 360 degree offset arc. So, if the gunner is concentrating on the left side of the aircraft, he can swing the gun and rotate the offset to get a much bigger field of fire. As the frame rotates, and it were painted, you could theoretically end up with sky blue underside paint n the top. We thought it best to keep it black. However, it can be painted but it will show the same paint in the inside.Hope that helps.

Members who have read this thread: 1