Howard 350
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howard 350

Members +

Howard 350

Any hope for us FS2004'ers for this great looking plane?

Regards,
    Robin

that is a free plane im sure you can find it at flightism.com or avsim..

Quote Originally Posted by darrenvox View Post
    that is a free plane im sure you can find it at flightism.com or avsim..
    I'm not aware of any Howard 350 available for FS2004. So far it is only for FSX/P3D.
    Graeme

Ok I'm sorry I had never heard of the 350 but there's a 500 by Milton shupe somewhere

Members +
    Indeed, Milton's Howard 500 is an absolute classic, as his Spartan & the rest of his, & his team's planes, & it could be great if we had a 350 as well.

Regards,
    Robin

By the weekend ... likely Saturday, for FS9 only.

No, I have not forgotten nor forsaken you. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2019-apr-12-004.jpg   ms-2019-apr-12-001.jpg   ms-2019-apr-12-006.jpg   ms-2019-apr-12-005.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

You made a plane in 3 days? Or had you made one before
    Darren,

This is an Executive Class aircraft that Wellis and I built and released as native FSX. It was a WIP for months. It went rather quickly since many of the parts, textures, sounds, effects, ref and checklist and flight model were borrowed from the FS 9 Howard 500.

It did however take me three days to convert it from FSX native to FS9.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS9 HW350.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Good to see you back with another Howard Milton! I am REALLY liking those large passenger windows!

Hey Milton, good to see you back here. I remember the original Howard 500 with its classic paint scheme you released long ago. I still have it, along with the re-vamp that TuFun did. Those models have A LOT of flight hours on them. Not to worry tho, they are serviced and maintained regularly and are still on the "active roster". Also, the "Spartan"

Keeping the classics flying!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Sorry Milton I had no idea on the 350 being made already..so ya a conversion doesn't take thst ling

Quote Originally Posted by HorusJ View Post
    Good to see you back with another Howard Milton! I am REALLY liking those large passenger windows!
    The 350 was a strange looking mix of a yacht, a business class airplane, and the Howard 500. What I will be releasing here is the conceptual drawing variant of that aircraft done for a potential customer back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Hey Milton, good to see you back here. I remember the original Howard 500 with its classic paint scheme you released long ago. I still have it, along with the re-vamp that TuFun did. Those models have A LOT of flight hours on them. Not to worry tho, they are serviced and maintained regularly and are still on the "active roster". Also, the "Spartan"

Keeping the classics flying!

BB686
    Hello BB686, the new, revised and updated FSX native Howard 500 will be released very shortly for those interested FSX/P3D users.

Sorry Milton I had no idea on the 350 being made already..so ya a conversion doesn't take thst ling
    No problem Darren. Actually, FSX native conversions of FS9 models usually require 2-3 weeks minimum depending on number of models and complexity. This is the first reverse conversion I have done and it wasn't pretty to do. LOL It's all just a matter of nose to the grindstone until it's finished.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Concept Drawing.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

i had actually thought you realesed it today as someone on flightsim.com posted pics there.. but then realized they had the fsx version...so maybe someone from here aw this post...and went to find the fsx version...wow what an advneture as iso thought during that time that you released it!! LOL

Having some upload issues where the software is questioning an external site link in the package.

I had two links in the documentation folder to the paint kits available in the library that it apparently did not like.

And, I use html browser created reference and checklist formats; it apparently does not like that. Not sure why as its the same as was used in previous uploads.

Anyhow, as soon as I sort this out, I will get the package uploaded.

EDIT: I cannot seem to find the upload issue so have asked Rami to check out the packaged file.
    Last edited by Milton Shupe; April 13th, 2019 at 06:42.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Hi Milton,

First of all, thanks for your FS9 native Howard 350. Its really good to see people here in in the dungeons are not forgotten .

About the upload issue; does the package contain by any change large images? This has been an issue in the past and I can't recall I ever had any problems with links to other sites.

Just a thought,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Hi Milton,

First of all, thanks for your FS9 native Howard 350. Its really good to see people here in in the dungeons are not forgotten .

About the upload issue; does the package contain by any change large images? This has been an issue in the past and I can't recall I ever had any problems with links to other sites.

Just a thought,
    Huub
    Thanks Huub. There were 3-4 images up to 1800 x 1200 and smaller.

I have resized them and will try again.

EDIT: Upload failed again.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

So you're finished and uploading or are you just uploading those images your talking about?

So you're finished and uploading or are you just uploading those images your talking about?
    The Library software is rejecting the upload.

I have asked Rami, the Librarian, for assistance in identifying the issue.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Howard 350 Concept for FS9 only.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Civilian Props

Description: The Howard 350 Concept for FS9 Only

By Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, William Ellis, and Sounds by Nigel Richards

Pkg incl a passenger model, custom panel and gauges, custom sounds, and one livery per the concept drawing.

This is a pressurized, Executive Class, P&W R-2800 propeller-driven, taildragger aircraft.

Milton Shupe,

April 2019

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Howard 350 Concept for FS9 only.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

WOW, She's such a gentle flyer, and with the proper settings, she'll haul it pretty good too! A real jewel of a plane, Milton. You and your team once again, never cease to amaze me with your talent. Which by the way, is very much appreciated. The Howard 350 sits next to my Howard 500, an excellent compliment to the original 500 model.

Keep the round engines turning, Keep the classics flying!

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Thanks to Rami for the helping hand to get this one uploaded.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    WOW, She's such a gentle flyer, and with the proper settings, she'll haul it pretty good too! A real jewel of a plane, Milton. You and your team once again, never cease to amaze me with your talent. Which by the way, is very much appreciated. The Howard 350 sits next to my Howard 500, an excellent compliment to the original 500 model.

Keep the round engines turning, Keep the classics flying!

BB686

Thank you Sir! We (Wellis and I) appreciate your comments as always.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thank you Sir! We (Wellis and I) appreciate your comments as always.

Indeed!

Rami,Wellis,and Milton thank you!Thank you very much.

Members who have read this thread: 0