Hurricane and Cessna get the treatment.

Thread: Hurricane and Cessna get the treatment.

Hurricane and Cessna get the treatment.

As part of our move to PBR workflow, we have now started giving the new Hurricane the treatment. The cockpit will have realistically modeled wiring, 3D modeled gauge needles with centre pins and gauge dials with 3D paint for the luminous details. Anodised finishes, realistic rubber and leather components and a whole heap more.

The Cessna gets a range of different coloured panels and realistic vinyls that can be adjusted for wear and tear. Socata is well on the way to being completed.

All future productions will have full PBR materials and textures, inside and out. These will include Caravelle III, Spitfire MkV and IX, Piper Aztec, NA Sabreliner and one or two we have yet to announce.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HurricockB.jpg   HurriCockA.jpg   HurricockC.jpg   CessnaInteriorA.jpg   CessnaInteriorB.jpg  

Very impressive indeed.

Dave

That Cessna vc looks amazing!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Headed over to the dentist. Broke a tooth when my jaw hit the floor! Amazing!
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Oh, I forgot about the Hurricane! Both cockpits are looking great. Thanks for the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    That Cessna vc looks amazing!
    Have to agree but I'll probably end up with the Hurricane. Love this PBR

Jesus, you have to exchange your threat title with more content relevant tags! Those shots are phenomenal and many users maybe miss these proof of development...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Yes, after I wrote it I realised it might be a little obscure... but presumably I can't change it now (mods?)

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Yes, after I wrote it I realised it might be a little obscure... but presumably I can't change it now (mods?)
    Personally I like the title, but when you want me to change it, just tell me into what I should change it....

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub. Let's try "Hurricane and Cessna get the treatment."

I really, really want that Hurricane. Overshadowed by the admittedly better looking Spitfire, the Hurricane always seemed to look more purposeful to me.

While I'm here though, how come I can see the HE-111 has been released and yet nobody is talking about it?

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Thanks Huub. Let's try "Hurricane and Cessna get the treatment."
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Golding View Post
    I really, really want that Hurricane. Overshadowed by the admittedly better looking Spitfire, the Hurricane always seemed to look more purposeful to me.

While I'm here though, how come I can see the HE-111 has been released and yet nobody is talking about it?
    Personally I prefer the smoother lines of the Hurricane. And I know many will disagree, but personally I have the feeling the Spitfire was put on a pedestal by British propaganda.

Cheers,
    Huub

Yes! Bring on the Sabreliner! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0