Loadout missing in flight

Thread: Loadout missing in flight

Icon9 Loadout missing in flight

When I place a DP file in a aircraft with bombs and pilots, they show up in the Player's Aircraft and change easy in the loadout, but the free flight only has the guns that are listed in the loadout.
    What am I doing wrong and I missed it. Can anyone help. Thanks

Marty,

Your DP possibly lacks the required entries for mounted ordnance in the gunstations section. We'll need to see a copy in this thread to be sure.

Moreover, if your model is a CFS1 import, you may have to run it through a utility called MDL Converter Tool to make it fully capable of showing mounted ordnance in CFS2. But we would have to see the file to be sure.
    Last edited by bearcat241; April 6th, 2019 at 12:09.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Have you deleted the .cdp?
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Here is the aircraft se100b

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    Marty,
    I am trying to upload a zip file that I have.

Your DP possibly lacks the required entries for mounted ordnance in the gunstations section. We'll need to see a copy in this thread to be sure.

Moreover, if your model is a CFS1 import, you may have to run it through a utility called MDL Converter Tool to make it fully capable of showing mounted ordnance in CFS2. But we would have to see the file to be sure.
    I am sending a zip file of the orig se100b
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok, sending it back Marty....

Fixed the Se100 and the Miles M20 RAF for weapons, but the original Miles M20 Proto is crippled in the prop animation, and running it through the program doesn't help. I can't fix it quickly. It will take more work.

DJ

Your Se100 model was a little more recent than mine - same designer - but both pretty old, and with the same problem with weaps. Once you get past the mdl conversion, you can make it look decent:

If i had any skill in FSDS or Gmax this might be an interesting modeling project to bring to current standards.

Maybe you need the SDK: The MDL Converter Tool so weapons will show up and work while flying?

https://simviation.com/1/browse-Utilities-88-2
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Many thanks you are the Best

Your Se100 model was a little more recent than mine - same designer - but both pretty old, and with the same problem with weaps. Once you get past the mdl conversion, you can make it look decent:

If i had any skill in FSDS or Gmax this might be an interesting modeling project to bring to current standards.
    I love the guns in the front. but I am very happy with the work you have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I love the guns in the front. but I am very happy with the work you have done.
    If you want, i can post you a copy of my DP for the cannons here, but you'll need to have the weapons installed:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=17&id=6410

Please do

If you want, i can post you a copy of my DP for the cannons here, but you'll need to have the weapons installed:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=17&id=6410
    Please do. It will make the aircraft complete. is it possible to place one in the rear for a cannon in the rear position?

Not possible with what we're working with in this guntubes package Marty...you only have forward-facing gun tubes. Besides, it wouldn't be practical because you already have an animated rear gun that activates with your "spoiler" command key. An add-on gun tube would just look gaudy hanging out there, intruding on the animated gun.

So what you get with my DP is four forward firing cannons and one rear, instead of two. Just remove the *.txt extension and make it *.dp.

Also, do you have Martin Wright's RAF pilots installed?

Members who have read this thread: 0