Heinkel He177 A7 GEHEIM! Amerika Bomber

Thread: Heinkel He177 A7 GEHEIM! Amerika Bomber

Heinkel He177 A7 GEHEIM! Amerika Bomber

Hi Folks,

Another He177, this time a 'what-if Amerika Bomber'. A stripped down version of the A7 version, reduced crew, even paint!. Carrying an atomic bomb for nuclear attacks on the US, and especially New York and the Eastern seaboard.......this is your four minute warning......

With detailed panel and bombing and operating instructions from Papi.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=205&id=25307

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He177 G 3.jpg  

How did that plane slip past the radar defenses?? Quick! Get the 361st Squad into their Mustangs and..... wait a minute!? Isn't the 361st stationed in Europe currently?

Superb work on the conversion, Shessi Reckon I can use that Heinkel for some long trans Atlantic flights to air shows in the USA.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Icon4

''...Reckon I can use that Heinkel for some long trans Atlantic flights to air shows in the USA.''

Great idea BB, but make sure you 'drop' the luggage off before you get there, Customs can be a be bit picky in the States...

Shessi

Almost something from the latest Wolfenstein game . I can still remember the endless bomber missions on Berlin in European Air War, which is nothing compared with a bomber mission on the American East coast.
    A great model , but I don't think I still have the patience to fly a full mission with it.....

Cheers,
    Huub

Cheers Huub,
    Well you could always press X and 'skip to the next waypoint'...ha ha..loved EAW, SWOTL etc..eeee them were the days...

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    A great model , but I don't think I still have the patience to fly a full mission with it.....

Cheers,
    Huub
    Huub --
    Pack plenty to eat and drink along the way... it's definitely a slow ride across the pond. Be sure you load her up with fuel too, sit back and enjoy the trip.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Members who have read this thread: 0