Heinkel He 177 A5 Hs293

Thread: Heinkel He 177 A5 Hs293

Heinkel He 177 A5 Hs293

Hi Folks,
    Just uploaded a modded version of Chris's He177, this time as an anti-shipping aircraft fitted with radar and Hs293 misiles, with a new tex. Also major panel and aircraft and bombing operation details from Papi (this means reading! )

Cheers

Shessi

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=205&id=25306
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He177 293 1.jpg   He177 293 4.jpg  

Outstanding work chaps! The "177" comes back to life in FS9! Much appreciated..

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Heinkel He 177 A5 Hs293

Hallo friends,
    here an attack with Hs293 and the right visor for it
    yours
    Papi

Thanks guys! Again a real nice addition Now if I only could find a way to arm my HS293 missiles..........

Huub

Heinkel He 177 A5 Hs293 missile effects

Hallo friends,

why the He 117 A5 Hs293 has not yet the right missile aiming panel but the wrong bomb aiming panel?
    The reason is that I did not finish the He 177 with the HS 293 missiles when Shessi released this one.
    As you have seen I have done another panel to aim the missiles BUT I still search the good missile effects which will be seen when the missile would be launched at altitudes between 30 and 150 meters.
    Also is the question: are there a real interest for bomb and missile effects for this bird???
    If somme one can give me an advice for good missile effects - I am interested!
    Yours
    Papi

Members who have read this thread: 0