Just Flight Fokker 28 Fellowship in development!

Thread: Just Flight Fokker 28 Fellowship in development!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar

Just Flight Fokker 28 Fellowship in development!

https://www.justflight.com/product/f...f28-fellowship

Just Flight are excited to bring you four variants of the F28 Fellowship regional jet – the 1000 to 4000. Announced in 1962, the F28-1000 first flew in 1967 and entered airline service in 1969. The stretched 2000, 3000 and 4000 variants followed in the 1970s, and production ended in 1987. The aircraft proved to be popular and entered airline service around the world, with the last commercial operation ending in 2018.

The F28 will take advantage of the latest technologies such as PBR materials and TFDi RealLight and TrueGlass to produce stunning visual fidelity. Realistic animations include dynamic wing-flex, all passenger, service and cargo doors, and the distinctive spoilers and tail-mounted airbrake.

Moving to the cockpit, the Captain, Co-Pilot and jump-seat positions are modelled with nearly all switches, knobs and levers animated and functional. The aircraft will feature custom-coded autopilot, hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed, fuel and pressurisation systems. Wear and tear based on extensive reference photos and custom sounds will produce an authentic cockpit environment, with highly realistic flight dynamics completing the immersive experience.

The Just Flight development team has recently expanded and our new team members bring with them a wealth of experience in complex, study-level aircraft development. This means that the F28 will not only look great but will feature custom-coding throughout, including the use of external systems to bypass simulation limitations, and highly realistic flight dynamics with input from real-world F28 crew.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Wow....certainly didn't see that one coming! SOLD! JF is really on a roll lately. It looks like they're quite far along already, too. I think don't there there's been an F-28 for ages - maybe since the old Omwings version for FS9? This will be a very nice addition to the FS stable.
    Last edited by mgchrist5; April 4th, 2019 at 12:35.
    -Mark

Great news! Could someone maybe correct the title of the thread from Friendship to Fellowship please because it's a bit confusing as it is?
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

SOLD. Absolutely LOVE this babyliner...

Kent

The outside looks good, but I did not see any VC shots yet.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Another sale here.
    Should fit in well with ORBX Australia!
    Please no......."study-level aircraft development".
    I just like to kick the tyres and light the fires.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Crossing my fingers for an X-Plane release.
    Hi Bjoern. We intend to bring all our FSX/P3D aircraft over to X-Plane at some stage
    Martyn
    Just Flight Development Manager

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Another sale here.
    Should fit in well with ORBX Australia!
    Please no......."study-level aircraft development".
    I just like to kick the tyres and light the fires.

Whilst we're aiming for the 'study-sim' level of functionality, we'll always make sure to cater for those that want to hop in and takeoff without spending an hour configuring the aircraft.
    Martyn

Quote Originally Posted by blanston12 View Post
    The outside looks good, but I did not see any VC shots yet.
    The -4000 exterior model is largely complete with the -1000 to 3000 following close behind. The cockpit is still in the early stages of development and we will share pics of that progress soon.
    Martyn

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    Hi Bjoern. We intend to bring all our FSX/P3D aircraft over to X-Plane at some stage
    That’s great news! I have many great planes from you and now fly primarily X-plane. I look forward to flying my favorites again.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    Well, your GA lineup receives high marks, so I'm pretty confident that the airliners will as well.

Who's doing the conversions?

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Great news! Could someone maybe correct the title of the thread from Friendship to Fellowship please because it's a bit confusing as it is?
    Fixed… Stupid mistake to make for a Dutchman..
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Members who have read this thread: 0