Animation Department update

Thread: Animation Department update

Animation Department update

hello all much has been acomplished all 20 countrys have fully independent animations and control of the texture's of the crates and the oil drum.

what brings me out now is what got me started down the animation trail ,so many airports with the animation not working, it was in the most case the airport was not listed or there was a gap in the code a extra space at the end between the last word and the /> of the line of code.

look in the main folder of the eto look for the default folder in there is a .xml file called cfs3 edit it with note pad the whole file is dead turned off to turn it back on just get rid of the extra space and where it says max fps put nothing or what frames you want 30 40 just not 0. delete your bdps and try it

Graphics OldAircraftRender="No" MaxFPS="0" />

Graphics OldAircraftRender="No" MaxFPS="60"/>

this is one of the lines can you see it they all have the same problem just backspace the space out to all the lines

Not to argue your point, but I've edited that file for a long time to set max fps to work better with Gsync (see below), and it works just fine without eliminating the extra space.

G-SYNC adjusts the refresh rate to the framerate. If the framerate is above the refresh rate, G-SYNC no longer has anything to adjust, at which point it reverts to V-SYNC behavior (G-SYNC + V-SYNC “On”) or tearing (G-SYNC + V-SYNC “Off”).
    As for why a minimum of 2 FPS (and a recommendation of at least 3 FPS) below the max refresh rate is required to stay within the G-SYNC range, it’s because frametime variances output by the system can cause FPS limiters (both in-game and external) to occasionally “overshoot” the set limit (the same reason tearing is caused in the upper FPS range with G-SYNC + V-SYNC “Off”), which is why an “at” max refresh rate FPS limit (see part 5 “G-SYNC Ceiling vs. FPS Limit” for input lag test numbers) typically isn’t sufficient in keeping the framerate within the G-SYNC range at all times.
    https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/gs...d-settings/15/
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

well to argue the point when I normally play im getting between 150 and 300 frames I loose the spot and put 60 in the space and same location everything and im getting a steady 50 frames . how are you doing it how can you say it doesn't make a difference?

There was a time a couple of months ago when I had the fixed 50 fps bug (1/2 if my 100 Mhz Gsync monitor's max rate no matter what value other than 0 that I put in the cfs3.xml file). I eventually resolved that with an Nvidia driver update. Before and after that period I've been able to set it at 77 to limit my gpu/cpu temps and the game ran at 77. Right now I'm using 97 with the space after it as shown below, and the game dynamically varies the fps up to that limit without screen tearing or lag.

<CFS3>
    <Debugger DefaultDebugLevel="Alerts" DisplayFileLine="No" DisplayLevel="No" Watson="Yes" DebugLog="cfs3debug.log" ExitOnAssert="No" OnlyLogMsg="No" UseDebugWindow="Yes" EnableAsserts="Yes" SingleAssert="No" />
    <Timer DefaultPeriod="0" Log="cfs3timer.log" OnlyLog="No" UseDebugWindow="Yes" />
    <Counter DefaultPeriod="0" />
    <Graphics OldAircraftRender="No" MaxFPS="97" />
    <ModuleDebugLevels>
    <SampleModule PrintLevel="Normal" AssertLevel="Alert" />
    </ModuleDebugLevels>
    <TopicDebugLevels>
    <SampleTopic PrintLevel="Normal" AssertLevel="Alert" />
    </TopicDebugLevels>
    </CFS3>

The space at the end may very well be relevant in other files, but it works as-is for me in this case.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Members who have read this thread: 0