FSX/P3Dv4 New ConvairLiner project - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSX/P3Dv4 New ConvairLiner project

Thank you, Alan. Looking forward working with you again !

Cheers,
    jan

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Looking forward working with you again !
    As always, it's a privilege flying with you!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

That was a long service life!

Conquest Air Cargo (Opa Locka Executive Airport), the largest operator of piston powered Convairliners, has obtained one YS-11 as a trial replacement type for their remaining three Convairliners. It's looking like the world of operating Convairliners is getting even smaller.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Saw my first real life 440 (along with my first real DC-3) in the Helsinki aviation museum this. Also snapped four or five pictures. Holla if you need 'em, Jan. Although I think you can find dozens of better ones of that bird on the web.

Thank you, Nigel, that means a lot to me coming from you, Sir, the dev of just about my fav flightsim aircraft ever. And many thanks also for releasing the sea version of your magnificent Avro bird ! Absolutely stunning !

What's with the tailwheel, Nigel ?...

@ Ralf and SSI01, thanks gentlemen, herewith you're enlisted. Wish i could send you a link but that'll take a while i'm afraid...

cheers,
    jan
    You are Welcome,Thank You

Beautiful work indeed Javis! Looking forward to seeing her in the finished state.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Forgot about this thread. Looking forward to this one especially if it has a paint kit so I can create some Ansett-ANA subsiduary paints.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Well, as everything else i was still working on ( N3N, Manfred's C-47->DC-3, T2V Seastar) the Convair project is also suspended until more news about MSFS development becomes available. Apart from that i do feel sorry to say that i kinda lost all interest in FSX and P3D because of the total devastating and utterly mindblowing videos and screenshots of our new virtual flying world to be. If it'll proof still possible for me to create stuff for MSFS without too much need to become 'a professional' i will of course pull the dustcovers off of all my projects ( i have to see about that regarding my colleagues as well...).

Let's wait and see is all i have at the moment, gents.

cheers,
    Jan
    Last edited by Javis; January 11th, 2020 at 18:39.

Well, as everything else i was still working on ( N3N, Manfred's C-47->DC-3, T2V Seastar) the Convair project is also suspended until more news about MSFS development becomes available. Apart from that i do feel sorry to say that i kinda lost all interest in FSX and P3D because of the total devastating and utterly mindblowing videos and screenshots of our new virtual flying world to be.
    You and me both lol! Though I did just blow some cash on the carenado citation
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

My favorite propliner twin might be a way off but I can wait and a big 'thank you' for the work so far.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Very nice work, Javis! The level of detail you're putting into this plane is amazing and it's very nice to get some more Convair aircraft in FSX. Looking forward to flying it

Curious to know if this one is still alive.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Members who have read this thread: 1