30% off XP-11

Thread: 30% off XP-11

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

30% off XP-11

For those that want to get involved, Orbx in conjunction with Laminar Research is offering XP-11 for 30% off until April 3rd. Just enter “ORBX” at checkout from the Laminar Research store.

Also offering discounts on True earth UK South of 30% and a free demo of a representative area in the UK south for those that want to try it.

Thanks so much!!!!
    I've been meaning to pick it up to try it. That's a great deal. Seems like downloads for it are proliferating like wildfire!

Blog Entries
    Downloads of third party addons are getting better, but attracting developers seems to be a long road to hoe, and its been slow going. Now, Thanks to devs like Carenado/alabeo, Just Flight and others , there is a far greater assortment of choices than there used to be, and etremely detailed aircraft that mimic real life, only add to the amazing flavor of the game and the , well, sometimes overly critical community..

SOH-CM-2023
    Benton IL. U.S.A. Ilive in country with 70 acres.

X-Plane

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Downloads of third party addons are getting better, but attracting developers seems to be a long road to hoe, and its been slow going. Now, Thanks to devs like Carenado/alabeo, Just Flight and others , there is a far greater assortment of choices than there used to be, and etremely detailed aircraft that mimic real life, only add to the amazing flavor of the game and the , well, sometimes overly critical community..
    I have spent many hours and days with FSX we have grown old together, FSX was there when I fell ill and helped me threw it, No I will not leave my friends in FSX for a younger face no more then I would leave my home, thanks all of you who have worked to make FSX a great sim.I'm a old man and going to fly FSX till the end. Lee

Blog Entries
    You dont have too.. I fly all three of the main sims, and i certainly aint rich. No one will take or even try to take anything you love from you. I guarantee. We will share however, especially since its an xplane forum. I would like to guess that most of us see it like walking down the street. we all have those things we love, but admiring a pretty young lady every now and then isnt a bad thing either.. Last October, when i had my stroke, my big fifty pound computer was the first thing that came to the hospital for me, so i do understand. A good friend helps a lot, even if its just a machine. There's nothintg wrong with FSX. I merely find it inefficient and outdated, so for myself, I chose X-Plane back in 2008, before the worlds largest manufacturer of ICBM's bought the rights.. Of course ive looked back. Some days, I want to fly something that doesnt as yet exist in XPlane, like the A340-600, or maybe Bills sweet little Pasped, but generally, I'll fly XPlane because its grown on me and ive come to love and respect it.

Blog Entries
    Thank you Pam! I could not have said it any better. I used to hate XP until someone gave me XP-10 and I fell in love. I used to fly real aircraft years ago and found XP to be just like flying. Then along came developers for FSX that gave a real feel for many aircraft in FSX so I fly both. Every now and then I even fly FS9 because I bought some fairly nice scenery for it. For FSX I am still in love with Orbx, and now Orbx is developing for X-Plane. I have flown flight simulators since 1979. I went to work for Bruce Artwick and also helped with the programming for GATO. You don't lose anything by trying new flight sims...it's like gaining a new friend to learn about. You still have access to those that got you there. The only difference is that now I can fly my old real world routine of flying out of Livermore in the early morning, dark canopy above the fog and watch the fog roll out to sea and fly the California coastline again and again.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0