i bought the download version of xplane.not sure if that maters or not ,other than i know steam wouldnt work.which will be a problem,as i cant even use TSW or TS2019.love my trains.my mom is dying,will be a few months,atleast were hoping for as much time as possible.,i have to sell the mobile home as the park wont allow me to be a "resident",rent is about 1100 a month including everything except tv,internet and phone.they require people to earn a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent.no way i can do that.and besides i hate it here as far as the people go,im 56 and have some life in me,i took out my RC tank the other day and was running it on the street (no where else here) and a deputy shows up and tells me a neighbor complained.said it was officive to see a small tank near her home..

HUD has a 5-8 year waiting list in California.first time i heard that i thought,oh bs..so i made some calls,i was told by the lady i spoke to,that i should expect the wait to be 10 years,so i started to check with nevada because thats where i wanted to go anyway,and theyre 3-5 years min.and then id have to be a nevada resident for min 6 months to be eligible.i asked the lady,how do i do that if i have no money to have a home to be a resident,do you accept a transient status as resident,answer?..well no of course not,you have to have a home address...no wonder there is such a homeless situation...that said

im going to have to sell the mobile and the van ,i hate to do that,but i have to.i wont be able to afford the 355.00 a month payments.plus the 205 for insurance.with the cash from the sale of the mobile,im hoping to by either a smallish boat or a house boat type of thing and live on the delta.rent at the place i want to go is 400 that includes everything ,including tv.and ill use a cell phone,maybe use a hotspot? for connectivity?..i dont know,and yes ill need insurance and a vessel fee,but id need that for an rv too,including the truck to pull an rv.

anyway..............