Looking for: Two Aussiex Repaints
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 5,960.00 USD (60%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2021 Charter Membership Drive"




Accepted Payment Types

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking for: Two Aussiex Repaints

  1. #1

    Looking for: Two Aussiex Repaints

    Hello,

    I'm searching for two liveries that no longer seem to be around due to both Aussiex.org and Hovercontrol.com disappearing. Wondering if the community can help:

    Both for the Milviz/Nemeth UH-1 Huey series:

    1) Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF) grey livery (UH-1H) as used more recently until the helicopter's retirement in country. I believe the repaint was by Jeansy.

    2) Royal Australian Navy blue/white livery (UH-1C) also I believe by the same author.

    In light of the upcoming release of Flightbeam Wellington Intl, as well as RealNZ's Christchurch hopefully within the month, I'm really hoping that the RNZAF livery is available. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Sean,
    You might find them on either AVSIM Online or FlightSim.Com (just search for Matt (Mathew?) Levi, perhaps on the Aerosoft site as well.
    Shame he doesn't upload here but that's a personal choice.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".
    Commodore 64

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Sean,
    You might find them on either AVSIM Online or FlightSim.Com (just search for Matt (Mathew?) Levi, perhaps on the Aerosoft site as well.
    Shame he doesn't upload here but that's a personal choice.
    Thank you - I've already looked for these two specifics and couldn't locate them on those sites which is why I'm asking here. He does have other liveries available, just not those as far as I can tell.

  4. #4
    you can always send him a mail, his address will be in his other paints
    You can find most of my repaints in the library here on the outhouse

  5. #5
    In addition to what Jan has suggested Matt can be found on Farcebook, again that link is usually found in his repaint files.


    Update: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wombat...40882435998018

    e-mail address removed on request.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".
    Commodore 64

  6. #6
    Sorry sean im not that active these days

    I will have a look for them and see if i have them around

    Addtionally im not on facebook and got sick of all repaint or spam request emails so ive got filters to delete them so i probably wont have go it even if you sent something

    I also request that my email is removed from this thread

  7. #7
    Senior Administrator huub vink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Noordwijk, The Netherlands (EHVB)
    Age
    62
    Posts
    8,585
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    ................

    I also request that my email is removed from this thread
    Done as requested,

    Cheers,
    Huub

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Sorry sean im not that active these days

    I will have a look for them and see if i have them around

    Addtionally im not on facebook and got sick of all repaint or spam request emails so ive got filters to delete them so i probably wont have go it even if you sent something

    I also request that my email is removed from this thread
    No worries. Hope you can find either or both. Looking forward to hearing further. Thank you very much.

  9. #9

  10. #10

Members who have read this thread: 1

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •