Aeronca 2 PACK.

Thread: Aeronca 2 PACK.

Icon22 Aeronca 2 PACK.

Hello all, major up grade for this one. This is the deluxe pack of the Aeronca Champ Series.
    New air file.
    New liveries.
    New High Def sounds.
    New gauges.

I also put the model through 3D MAX 2019 and Maya 2019 for a major poly fix and new model render and material fix.
    New glass model with real looking glass effect.
    Set the mdl up with a entry in the code so it will recognize 34 bit and 64 bit separately and render it self accordingly.
    So now it runs flawlessly in all versions of FSX and ALL versions of 3d prepared even 4.4.
    I remapped the texture files on this but kept them exactly the same so you guys could port your already made liveries that you guys have designed for the standard pack. So just drop them in and re-edit the top of the air config file and fly.
    New paint kit too and it is easier to deal with as it comes with separate psd's for your awesome paints out there!
    Super high def sounds added in as well.

This is a separate add on from the Standard pack. The standard pack is the one on my site now. This will release later on.

I will show you more as I get more done on it.
    It will release on the new web site.

Here are a few pictures of one of the new liveries.

Feel free to ask questions!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aeronca II -1.jpg   Aeronca II -2.jpg   Aeronca II -3.jpg  
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Great news. Thank you.
    Rats - why won't anything work properly first time?

Do you plan a popup options menu for things like passenger, chocks, pitot cover etc? For me those are the details which bring it to life.

An under-represented, very important airplane. IMHO, a better plane than the J-3 (could fly from the front solo!), as docile, a little better performance in most areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J Wood View Post
    Feel free to ask questions!
    1/ does it have the rain effect on windshield for P3Dv4.4 users?
    You have free tool for this: https://a2asimulations.com/product/a...ect-for-p3dv4/ .

2/ + PBR textures if its possible.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I owned N1666E for years! I fly almost daily CRI in Prepar3D v4.4

p.s. Looking forward to it!

Dick

Hello all!

Pops ups -you got it!
    Rain-new rain effects on wind shield-yes it is in there and works about time we could do this lol
    Pbr Textures or Physically Based Rendering- ok I can put that in- I didnt know fsx and Prepared went that far or that the game engine could do this...AWESOME!! So some killer shadres coming up!!
    I will probably throw the Pbr textures into the mdl as I don't want people messing around w them and getting things all screwed up, can get frustrating indeed!

Im sure the beta guys will be poping up videos of this one as soon as they get the pre-release beta's.

I just got serious crap from 3 of them over the air file...LOL!!!!
    It seams that I made it a wee tad too fast...lol :P

Using a air tunnel really helps!

Intersting thing, it keep putting out numbers that make the Aeronca nose heavy just a tiny bit so Im working to adjust that so you dont have to trim it out at 50% throttle.

I will keep you guys in the loop.

Thanks for you input!!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

And Oh... next post I will show it in prepared.
    I will show the add on in both back and forth, so the fsx peeps know they are thought of as well!

Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Would you guys like a little gps or a radio in the pop up?
    The Aeronca traditionally only has a range of around 250 miles but if your like me you put unlimited fuel on so you can actually go some where hehe.

Ok so I forgot to tell you, so every model gets one high def paint job and its own distinctive vc texture set up and gauges will be mixed around a bit as well as you see that in alot of Aeroncas where owners put in different gauges and interiors to suit their tastes. Heck one time at a fly in i saw one with a Cessna asi gauge that went to 240 LOL!!! Dosn't matter as long at it reads the correct speed you are actually going...hehe.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

You've got my attention. Your FS2004 model was one of my most flown aircraft in that sim. Looking forward to being able to fly it again, in P3Dv4.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Just so you understand completely, ONLY P3D V4.4 has PBR. Everything else is without.

Of course, since I fly P3D V4.4, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I always enjoyed this release in my low and slow hanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    Just so you understand completely, ONLY P3D V4.4 has PBR. Everything else is without.

Of course, since I fly P3D V4.4, I'm definitely looking forward to it. I always enjoyed this release in my low and slow hanger.
    yep I got that, so the deluxe version, when you down load it will come with a fsx install and a separate p3 v4.4 install.

And a new high def pilot.

Thanks for your suggestions!!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Would you guys like a little gps or a radio in the pop up?
    Maybe as an option in the popup, but not as default.

I really like your euphorts in posts Thomas !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Thomas-

Having owned one for years, it is my very favorite light GA single- miles more practical than the CUB imho. I have fond memories of early mornings, still air and my left elbow out of the open window. Throw in a balloon or two to strafe and my joy was complete.

Agreed on popups for the GPS, Radio and Pilot - please do not make them static/permanent.

Eager to see your texturing in P3D but PBR would be most welcome in the cabin/cockpit where I would SEE it constantly.

THE FDE IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING- it isn't overly complex, but I vividly remember how she flies

Looking forward to this!

Ta- Carl

My Dad had a Champ. First plane I ever flew in. I has 4 yrs. old. Mom didn't know!

Hot dog, can't wait !

CRI Champ @ Miller's Field, Maine...Prepar3D v4.4

Members who have read this thread: 0