Wotr

Thread: Wotr

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Wotr

See that WOTR is only around $30.00 .That seems to be a pretty good deal with the Spitfire to come soon along with other aircraft to follow. If their earlier work is judged as a standard than this ought to be fantastic.Can't wait to get my new rig to play it as i'm sure to get WOTR asap. Nice to see that there is still life for CFS3 after all these years.Maybe this will bring more interest here at SOH. We need fresh blood to be sure.

Wings Over the Reich has its pros and cons. I got it for the scenery and the AI. But, if you want historically accurate, stick with ETO.
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Things with WOTR seem to be going at a snails pace. The Spitfire was promised around December and it's now April and it still isn't available. If things progress this slow it will be forever before it nears completion. That's the only worry i have. Maybe they don't have as many people working on this project as WOFF or so it seems.Regards,Scott

I believe OBD is officially composed of a total of two guys. Four of us have been working on a Spitfire for a year, so considering that they're doing pretty good.

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Oops! Looks like I've been caught spending too much time out of my cell -back to work!

Members who have read this thread: 0