Airbus

Thread: Airbus

Members +

Airbus

Hello
    I cannot find an FSX Airbus with strairs.
    Does anyone have a link to download an airbus with stairs.
    I find only boeing with stairs.

Thanks You.

I just found a set of airstairs for FSX https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/th...stairs.429642/ under CAFedm post. I just did the download and will see how to make them work.

Never mind, it's just scenery and not actual stairs to use for the aircraft. This question has been asked in the past and it seems only POSKY Boeing aircraft have them. They are part of the model.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members +

Airbus

Thanks for the info.
    I also can't find an airbus with stairs
    strange. Only boeings

Greetings
    Coen.

Hi,

I'm not sure what type of complexity you are looking for, but if you search Avsim, Flightsim.com or Simviation for "Camil Valiquette" you should find a great number of Airbus and Boeing models which come with animated ground equipment. I'm not sure, but that ground equipment may include stairs.

You may also consider looking at GSX and then you can use stairs (and much more) with any aircraft you want.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members +

airbus

Hello

Thanks for the info

I go looking for it

Greetings
    Coen

Members +

airbus

Hello

Scotth6

I found the Airbus 350-900 v4 on Avsim
    From Camil Valiquette and it works.
    Thank you for searching
    Greetings
    Coen

Hi Coen,

That's great. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. Camil Valiquette has been making aircraft models with animated addons for as long as I can remember. I started simming in 2009 and there have been models released by Camil since at least then, so there should be other models of Airbus too if you are lookiing for more.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0