GKS F-111E ported to P3D v4?

Thread: GKS F-111E ported to P3D v4?

GKS F-111E ported to P3D v4?

All,

Just wondered if anyone has successfully ported the GKS F-111 to P3D v4. I tried it, but when I select one of the models, it crashes instantly. Any ideas are appreciated, as I love this bird.

Thanks ahead of time.

Kent

It crashes because it's not a native FSX model so not compatible sadly
    A great model with TFR that really works
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Thanks for the explanation, Expat!

Kent

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    It crashes because it's not a native FSX model so not compatible sadly
    A great model with TFR that really works
    the model and vc are fsx native, its the weapon loadout gauge plus another one I gave up looking at thats causing it to crash its the old .dll formatting that some developers preferred in fsx thats the cause

Pity, it miss for me in P3Dv4.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The GKS was the best-looking F-111 model, way ahead of the JustFlight or the Alphasim ones.
    However, it was also full of bugs.
    One that got me very nervous at some point was the inability to close the canopy after taxiing to the runway, for example.
    Also, the weapons were fake, the plane never got TacPack'ed.
    And in the cockpit, a lot of stuff was not clickable, if I remember correctly....

I get the same immediate crash, even after disabling all gauges in the panel.cfg of the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I get the same immediate crash, even after disabling all gauges in the panel.cfg of the plane.
    I got it to load in the cold and dark state without ctd

Thats about it

Members who have read this thread: 0