Anybody got any clues on this problem? I posted on the Orbx support forum as well... but trying I all my resources.

I used the FTX AU Control Tower to view AI traffic at a local airport after installing Ultimate Traffic Live. Very cool for watching AI. In using the radar, I used the "Fade In" and "Fade Out" options in the radar controls. I made the radar semi-transparent while doing so. I finished my session, then later returned to P3D 4.4 (version I use) and found that ALL my pop up windows on ALL sim aircraft are now semi-transparent. I also found I lost ATC voices. I can still hear aircraft noises (engines, cockpit sounds) but I get no voice at all for ATC. These two issues may not be linked but both occurred immediately after using The FTX AU Control Tower - Tall.

I tried curing this myself by launching the FTX AU Control Tower-Tall and selecting FADE IN. That seemed to fix it, but on next session, back to same problem. Next, I went to FTX Central 3.3.60 and did the "Verify files" on the FTX AU traffic. This didnt help either. I also find now that the FTX AU Control Towers (both tall and short) now lock up the sim if I try to select them. I can no longer access these at all.

I also use Chaseplane for views if this detail makes any difference.

I need to get my pop up panel visibility back to full opaque and need my ATC voices as well. Please advise how I can do this.