Ford Trim motor Prepar3d v4.4 rebuild beta vids

Thread: Ford Trim motor Prepar3d v4.4 rebuild beta vids

Icon22 Ford Trim motor Prepar3d v4.4 rebuild beta vids

Good morning all.

One of my beta testers is now posting updates on my Ford Trimotor revamp for Prepar3d v4.4.
    The is a huge amount of work going into this add-on and a new pack will be releases later on this year. Richard is my second cousin and has beta tested for me over 15 years. The other four beta testers might say a few words here and there as well as I'm allowing them to post on my projects now.

They will most likely post some information on the new Aeronca pack, the Aeronca II pack which is all new air files, pilot, liveries and the more powerful La comb 100 hp engine. Also the currant Aeronca has been revamped to work in Prepare3d v4.4 and I think the beta guys are working on a information video for that one as well.

For now I have asked them not to show any pictures of the new Do335, Mosquito and the IL 2, but don't worry they will pretty soon be show off those as well.

But as far as these add-on are concerned they allowed to tell you everything I give them in their beta test sheets.

I think its cool because you can see how a real beta test is conducted and you get to see the updates as they happen in real time.

Here are two videos of the My Ford Tri Motor with the 1st beta upgrade which included a all new air file, some sound revamps, and a prop animation tweek, but no new prop texture yet.
    Don't worry the fixes translate to FSX as well and Im sure they will include information on that.

And don't worry the revamps are very very extensive on these two planes. pretty much a complete rebuild of each so they are ready for the new generation to come here pretty soon.

https://youtu.be/U9dKDC86Wyo
    https://youtu.be/T0uqTUgPPSk

Looks like ol Richie had some fun! LOL!!

Guy still cant fly worth beans...LOL!

Thomas
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Did you just say "Do335, Mosquito and the IL 2"?

I think I just died and went to heaven!!

Looking forward to these!

Priller

Good to see, I don't have P3D yet but the Trimotor is still one of my favourites in FSX

Hello Thomas!
    Great and Thank You!
    Any chances for rain drops also for P3Dv4.4?
    You have free tool for this for devs. You can check it here: https://a2asimulations.com/product/a...ect-for-p3dv4/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

SOH-CM-2024
    I still have your FSX SP2 w/Acceleration Tri-Motor on my sim Tom, that Grand Canyon Airlines was a tough repaint, but I got her done. I have yet to get P3D in any variant.

Members who have read this thread: 0