News on the old Alpha BAC TSR2 and Others - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: News on the old Alpha BAC TSR2 and Others

Would be great to get the Jag back in to the sim.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    That's in DC1973's other post.

Quote Originally Posted by noddy View Post
    A Jag? In FSX and P3D? Hi-def? It'll never happen. Don't know where this image came from either. Wasn't me guv, honest

Won't be ready until late 2019 - early 2020 though so don't hold your breath just yet.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jaguar GR1.jpg  
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

I think you're talking about this one. This Jaguar is part of the package that Dave sent us for possible future release. A long way off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2019-4-10_8-56-19-790.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	68467

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    I think you're talking about this one. This Jaguar is part of the package that Dave sent us for possible future release. A long way off.

So do you guys have anything else in the works in the mean time? It's been a long time since we've had any new releases.

Aside from me (not much to do since Virtavia moved on), I'm sure Dean has his hands full with his own releases and the TRS2. Henk always has things on the burner so we have enough to keep us busy. Depending on how well the TRS2 ends up we'll have to wait to see what might be next. There are only so many hours in the day with so much to do and the fact that building these planes takes so much damn time it's a wonder anything gets done at all. As always patience is the watchword.

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    Aside from me (not much to do since Virtavia moved on), I'm sure Dean has his hands full with his own releases and the TRS2. Henk always has things on the burner so we have enough to keep us busy. Depending on how well the TRS2 ends up we'll have to wait to see what might be next. There are only so many hours in the day with so much to do and the fact that building these planes takes so much damn time it's a wonder anything gets done at all. As always patience is the watchword.
    I didn't realize you weren't with Virtavia anymore, as that's what I was referencing. Thanks for the info.

What's that old saying; I didn't leave Virtavia, Virtavia left me. Phil went off to pursue other creative endeavors. If he decides to build planes again I suppose I will once again create the flight dynamics for them.

I am using the revised FDE from mal998, thank you. The panel is much improved. Has anyone overcome the Concorde vizor problem to get the weapons fits working?

Slight bump here...wow, I didn't realize an updated TSR2 was possibly in the works! Any further word on this project?

Unfortunately we were never able to get the updates off the ground (no pun intended). The thing that needed the most work was the VC and we weren't able to get it done. Real life got in the way.

Members who have read this thread: 3