FSX/P3D Two USAF EC-47 Electric Goon Repaints.zip

Thread: FSX/P3D Two USAF EC-47 Electric Goon Repaints.zip

FSX/P3D Two USAF EC-47 Electric Goon Repaints.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - General Military repaints

Description: This package represents two EC-47 Skytrain paints in South East Asia camouflage. One of them is a weather-radar equipped version for which a dedicated external model is included.

See http://ec47.com for a history of the "Electric Goon" in Vietnam.

By Manfred Jahn.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX/P3D Two USAF EC-47 Electric Goon Repaints.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Hi Manfred!

Any chance that the model.EC47 is for p3D only? It's a no-show in FSX when looking at "Details" The Non-Radar version showed fine.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    Hi Manfred!

Any chance that the model.EC47 is for p3D only? It's a no-show in FSX when looking at "Details" The Non-Radar version showed fine.
    Radar version's a no go for me as well in FSX/SE...

The Old MSgt

In the 'model.EC47' folder, change 'normal' entry in the 'model.cfg' to '=EC47'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger75 View Post
    In the 'model.EC47' folder, change 'normal' entry in the 'model.cfg' to '=EC47'.
    Thought it was something simple, Thanks! No bad, for a youngster like yourself!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Still not seeing the bird.

The first time around was on me. I put in the .cfg entry with the "C47_2" entry in the "model=" position so that was my bad.

I then changed the "model" entry to "model.EC47" Prior to doing this I changed the "models" section of the "model" folder to:

[models]
    normal=EC47V3_GAF
    interior=..\model\C47R_interior

Obviously I've done something wrong, and must have misunderstood the instructions, since the aircraft screen is black.

Quote Originally Posted by SSI01 View Post
    Still not seeing the bird.

The first time around was on me. I put in the .cfg entry with the "C47_2" entry in the "model=" position so that was my bad.

I then changed the "model" entry to "model.EC47" Prior to doing this I changed the "models" section of the "model" folder to:

[models]
    normal=EC47V3_GAF

Obviously I've done something wrong, and must have misunderstood the instructions, since the aircraft screen is black.

[models]
    normal=EC47

Thanks Manfred for the two EC47's

I went to the link for the history of the EC47 and noticed that there was a radar scope on the panel. I'm using P3D V3 and do not see any radar scope. In the electric or radar goons.
    Was there suppose to be a radar scope on the cockpit panel? Other then a difference on exterior tail markings, the cockpits look the same on both EC47's.

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    [models]
    normal=EC47

Thanks!

Just made the correction. Stepping out for work, will call it up after I'm home in the AM.

Oops, sorry guys, yes, use the suggested edit to the model.cfg quoted here. Don't ask me how that could have happened.

Members who have read this thread: 0