AW KI-84 VER 2 is almost ready, need help with 1 gauge

Thread: AW KI-84 VER 2 is almost ready, need help with 1 gauge

AW KI-84 VER 2 is almost ready, need help with 1 gauge

I need help with this gauge, has anyone seen one similar to this one from another aircraft? The best one that I have found is too fuzzy.

Can someone paint this gauge and send it to my email at acwai@yahoo.com ?

Thanks!

Icon5

Hi A,

That's a very good pic of the gauge, why don't you just use that, cut and paste it into your tex map?

Cheers

Shessi

SOH-CM-2024
    Hello, all...
    I looked all over the place- books I have, pictures on the web, even textures from other aircraft and other sims... and I can't get a good look at it at all! Any idea on what exactly it is?

-Mike Z.

Its a radio frequency tuner. Most Ki-84 cockpit pics and diagrams show it as seen above, but i've also seen it with a knob handle to turn it a bit like the old fashioned car door window. That would be an easier approach for operation the radio with the right hand as opposed to the left hand reaching over across the torso to tune it.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    Its a radio frequency tuner. Most Ki-84 cockpit pics and diagrams show it as seen above, but i've also seen it with a knob handle to turn it a bit like the old fashioned car door window. That would be an easier approach for operation the radio with the right hand as opposed to the left hand reaching over across the torso to tune it.
    Thanks Bearcat241 for your suggestion, I was able to find a photo of a radio frequency tuner. Here what the gauge looks like now. I should be able to complete the AW Ki-84 without any more problems.

Members who have read this thread: 0