Hello all, some of you may remember me but I was around here back in the hey days of cfs1-2-3 fs202-4-fsx. I left the flight sim scene for a long time to build up cr1 and simTECH into viable companies. I was working as a design contractor working on games like World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Assassins Creed and the latest one was Destiny 2 forsaken by Bungie.

Not exactly flight sim stuff...lol!! :P

But I did very well at it and I am now retired... FINALLY!! Yes Im old...53 years young this May!! How the freekng hell did that happen!! lol

So I took 3 months to just hang out with my faithful little wife and my bratty kids just to get reconnected and build a little tiny studio in my house to work on flight sim full time. I see that 3d prepared has taken off really well. I will wait for version 5 to start building for them, they are after all a military contractor.. and we will see how long they let us civies play around with their game.
For now I will work on cfs3 and fsx. I have around 30 planes in different stages of build so that's enough to keep me rockin for a good long time.

I'm by myself in this now and I like it like that, and I will lhave to get back on the band wagon, its been a while, but i did it once before and I will do it again. I will build the planes first for fsx just to cover some expenses for the server and a few programmers I will contract to for some of the stuff I want to do in my air craft. Then the planes will be converted to the cfs3 and released at the same level of detail that my fsx planes will be at.

I hope to solve some issues in cfs3 from what I learned working with the big boys, mainly the dx stuff and the land/ water / sky environments.

So stay tuned I will be releasing new stuff a few times a year and making life rough on the "big" guys around here...lol

Nice to see some of my old friends still around and I hope all of you are in good health and spirits!

I will show you some of my planes pretty quick and some stuff I just modded that is from other designers. Like my Catalina by Aerosoft, one of my favorite additions to my personal sim, of course I dissected it into many little bits and put it all back together better then stock...lol I cant help it...lolz! I will show it5 off to you all one day, I might even upload the modds to it here if they are cool with it, Aerosoft that is.

Ok all, sure nice to see you all!!

Lets get going!!

Thomas / Crashwoody