New and Improved LW NJG fliegerhorts in development.

Thread: New and Improved LW NJG fliegerhorts in development.

New and Improved LW NJG fliegerhorts in development.

Initially this stared as making all thew BoBLW airfields better, instead of them being based on the stock airbases. In fact I started on one (Antwerp-Deurne), but as I had to remember how to do all this after a 6 year hiatus, I went back to TOW_Deelen which I had finished, and TOW_Venlo which was half way done. The result was that I am improving Deelen with approach lights, camouflaged runways and perimeter tracks, and more, and doing the same with Venlo. There will be 4096 textures for those who can handle it, as the airbases are large; 6000m x 6000m, so a lot of pixelated edges to runways at 2048 resolution.

TOW_Deelen new

TOW Venlo

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deelen plus camo2019small.jpg   TOW_Venlo_final_summer_texture_camo_2019small.jpg  
    Last edited by mongoose; March 12th, 2019 at 15:38.

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

SOH-CM-2020
    thats looking really good James! Like so much of CFS3, it takes a lot of time working with textures to make things look better, so thank you for your efforts. I know how frustrating it is to pick up on a project where once you remembered what you were doing, and then have to re-learn stuff you used to know....

Members who have read this thread: 0