cfs3 rebuild completing

Thread: cfs3 rebuild completing

Hybrid View

Icon22 cfs3 rebuild completing

Hi all, been gone for years I know but been busy building games for Bungie and Ubi soft.
    So a pet project i have on the go for a heck of a long time has been updating cfs3 to modern specs, so I have most of the air craft rebuilt from scratch and am now starting in the land vehicles and land class. water class. It will be a completely new game when you guys get it.

But i have a problem, I lost my aircraft and vehicle sdks, I am returning to development of this game full time now after 4 years away from it and need to brush up on the sdks. but I some how lost them in the move to my new house....

Is there anyone here that could help me with a link for this?

You are welcome to pm me as you like or email me at
    thomasjwood@telus.net

Or just come to the cr1-software site. www.cr1-software.com and send me a message through the customer service option.

I sure appreciate any help i can get and I really hope you guys love what i have done, look at the ford tri motor i built and that is the level the air craft are at, I want to make the environment as modern as possible.

Thanks all and its great to see you all again!!

Thomas Wood / Crashwoody

www.cr1-software.com
    Your source for the highest quality flight simulation products!
    Let the good time fly!

Cr1-Software Ltd.
    www.cr1-software.com

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Very Interesting....................

Interesting, I’m curious to hear what you have planned for land and water classes.

If you haven’t already, take a look at Ankor’s shaders, which brings the look of CFS3 forward by at least a decade.

Oh Ok that is super good news, I was not looking forward to that ...lol
    I just would like to build crazy planes!!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Oh and btw. thanks for the links!!

Im retired now from the full out gaming bizz and now back full time on flight sim, Last big job I did was Bungies Destiny 2 Forsaken... I also worked on Assasins Creed Odyssey. I have a lot of catching up to do and hopefully we can get this old sim back up and major populated. I took some time off to spend with my wife who has hardly seen me in 5 years and I set up a small design studio in my house and am back in flight sim full time!

Thanks for the tips guys!!

Thomas Wood/Crashwoody
    www.cr1-software.com
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Members who have read this thread: 1