Nemeth 407 question

Thread: Nemeth 407 question

Nemeth 407 question

To anyone with the Nemeth 407 - I was wondering if any of you noticed the slip indicator (ball) is working in reverse. You need to kick the anti torque pedals the opposite side from where the ball is drifting to. Is this correct for this aircraft maybe? I always had to push to the same side the ball was drifting to in every other aircraft I flew. If this is an error, is there any way to fix it?

Thanks,
    LouP

That sounds like a bug. Recommend contacting the Nemeths to see if they'll address it. Last time I had an issue with another model (the Hind) they updated the error quickly and issued a new version on their website.

Anyone know if they went on another hiatus? I e-mailed them and got no response. I noticed that other sites have version 1.02 available and I purchased and downloaded v1.0 from their site with no updates available to me. I purchased directly from the nemeth site to avoid being locked out from any updates but looks like I am anyway Live and learn.

LouP

Did you re-check your invoice page with the download link. I’ve had no problem purchasing and then receiving subsequent updates to the various Mi-24 models they have directly through them.

Got the latest dl. I just needed to dig harder on the Nemeth page.

LouP

Members who have read this thread: 0