Different ATC for FS9......

Thread: Different ATC for FS9......

Different ATC for FS9......

...Hi,
    Some time ago I was using a much more sensible ATC which didn't have you ducking and diving all over the sky and would also keep quiet if you wanted. Various computer glitches and hard drive failures means I have lost it, but I wondered if any of you could think of the program?
    Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Andy, you may be thinking of Radar Contact.
    If so, the good news is that it's now freeware as the developers are retiring.

Thread in the FSX forum with links:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=radar+contact

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Hi there,

Thanks for that! I have no idea if this is it, but I'll give it a go.....

Andy.

Where does it install? In FS9? The program wants to go in Program Files x86, but my FS9 is just in the C drive...confused dotcom.

A.
    Last edited by lemonadedrinker; March 6th, 2019 at 08:36.

Not sure Andy, but the quickstart documentation indicates you should be able to select the destination of your choice -
    http://www.jdtllc.com/documentation.htm

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by lemonadedrinker View Post
    ...Hi,
    Some time ago I was using a much more sensible ATC which didn't have you ducking and diving all over the sky and would also keep quiet if you wanted. Various computer glitches and hard drive failures means I have lost it, but I wondered if any of you could think of the program?
    Thanks in advance.

Andy.
    Hi lemonadedrinker! If I remember correct, Tom Gibson over at CalClassic forum have info where to get alternative ATC dll. Follow this link; http://calclassic.proboards.com/thre...er-relaxed-atc

Inside the main FS9 Modules folder make a backup of the original ATC.DLL . I have 4 different ATC.DLLs to choose from. Peaceful flights!

daypharris

Quote Originally Posted by daypharris View Post

I have 4 different ATC.DLLs to choose from. Peaceful flights!

daypharris
    I've used the relaxed one forever. Just curious what your others are? I only know of the relaxed and default ATC.dll's.

Hi,

Thank you, daypharris, for the rediscovery of that little change! That is/was the ATC dll I was thinking of, but had completely forgotten everything about where it came from advancing age.

Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I've used the relaxed one forever. Just curious what your others are? I only know of the relaxed and default ATC.dll's.
    The downloadfile in CalClassic link (FS9.1 ATC Modification) contains 1 folder; ATC (which I store in main FS9 directory). Inside this ATC folder you find 4 subfolders; A, A1, B and C. (folder C most popular and recommended), and a readme textdoc. Each folder contain ATC.dll. Backup the default ATC.dll, and choose the ATC.dll that suits you best!

Dag

Quote Originally Posted by daypharris View Post
    The downloadfile in CalClassic link (FS9.1 ATC Modification) contains 1 folder; ATC (which I store in main FS9 directory). Inside this ATC folder you find 4 subfolders; A, A1, B and C. (folder C most popular and recommended), and a readme textdoc. Each folder contain ATC.dll. Backup the default ATC.dll, and choose the ATC.dll that suits you best!

Dag
    Ahh, ok, thanks, yes now that you mentioned it I do remember there were other choices. I made my choice and always just saved this ATC.dll.
    Forgot the others existed.

Members who have read this thread: 0