Bahamas Cat Island Airports

Thread: Bahamas Cat Island Airports

Bahamas Cat Island Airports

As it turns out the scenery is only usable if you have Orbx Basic and Global Vector. If, at some point it can be restructured to fit FSX basic I'll bring it back. . .but for now it's dead .
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I must have missed the original post in this thread. I am running P3Dv.4 and have Orbx Base, Global, Vector, etc. I am liiking for scenery in the Bahamas and Caribbean. Is the scenery you are talking about on line still? I would like to try it.
    Thanks

Yes, ditto that request here - thanks!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

A please make it available from me as well. I enjoy flying to and from the the Bahamas from Florida and elsewhere in the Caribbean.

The scenery has only been tested on two computers. . .mine and Bill's (WND). Neither of us has P3D so that's an unknown although my work has always worked with P3D previously. In FSX the airport appears 50 to 100 yards off the coast and I no longer have the ability to switch to FSX default, which is why it probably won't be done for anything other than Orbx systems.

It hasn't been finalized yet so it's not available. . .probably won't be till this weekend at the earliest.

Current System Specs:

Will be looking forward to it, Ed. Need to head south . . . . . winter has got me down !

Need to head south . . . . . winter has got me down !
    Exactly. Margaritaville, St. Somewhere !!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Art Poole has done a bunch of Bahamas Islands airports. I think I have installed all of them, even modified some to keep them up to current standards and conditions.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Art Poole has done a bunch of Bahamas Islands airports. I think I have installed all of them, even modified some to keep them up to current standards and conditions.
    I found that file, and I'll install it. You may have saved me a lot of unnecessary work.

Oh yea! I may release Hawk's Nest (Orbx Only!) but he has done way more than I had planned to do.

Current System Specs:

Members who have read this thread: 0