P-40 praises...

Thread: P-40 praises...

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

P-40 praises...

Just got around installing the newest P-40's released and i must say, Fine job ! Thanks to all involved for bringing us these. I know they came out in 2017,but i'm slow to download everything. Tested them out in my PTO Solomons and PTO Rising Sun installs and they are fantastic. Been doing some reading up on the real P-40's and find ,as i thought,they were a great low to medium altitude fighter/bomber. The CFS3 P-40 have a lot to offer and are super fun to fly. In QC they are deadly against the Japs if the right tactics are used. If any of you wondered about these latest P-40's ,they are definitely worth the time to try them out. At first i wasn't that interested in the P-40 but now i'm sold. A great aircraft worth spending time in the cockpit .Regards,Scott

SOH-CM-2020
    I totally agree! Have you tried the P-40b which Pat Pattle released recently?

Blog Entries
    Just downloaded it and will get it installed today. Love the shark mouth. Made for this aircraft !

Blog Entries
    Installed and tried out Pat's new P-40B and it is wonderful. A great addition! Noticed on mine that the air speed gauge shows incorrectly but all else is fine. Handles great at low to medium altitude as expected and like the guns in the nose. A great job done. Easy to install too. Regards,Scott

Members who have read this thread: 0