Alabeo C-170 red panel

Thread: Alabeo C-170 red panel

Alabeo C-170 red panel

hi all. inspired by the revised interior that 62stratfan did for the Alabeo/Carenado Cessna 170, I went looking for a revised panel to match the interior. That cream colored one just didnt look quite right to me for every livery. So I did my own based on photos off the web. If stratfan allows, I will upload to this site, but I based my panel off his modifications. I still have to redo the landing card and I added a black anti-glare panel, which is consistent with images I saw on the web.

Looks great, ejoiner. Please go ahead and upload.

Best,
    62stratfan

Quote Originally Posted by 62stratfan View Post
    Looks great, ejoiner. Please go ahead and upload.

Best,
    62stratfan
    Thanks! will do sometime between now and the weekend.

Superb interior paint! Great job!
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

Beautiful piece of work! I was just wondering if this was uploaded because I can't find it.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Beautiful piece of work! I was just wondering if this was uploaded because I can't find it.
    Just uploaded it. Check the library. Have fun.

I have my red panel in. Looks and works beautifully! Great for either red trimmed c170.

Many Thanks,
    62stratfan

Enjoying 62stratfans new paint! I decided to add my own walnut burl panel for my own use.

Man, that's cool ejoiner. Looks like it was made for the C170.

Best,
    62stratfan

Wow! I don't usually like walnut panels - but that is beautiful. Are you going to upload it?
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Wow! I don't usually like walnut panels - but that is beautiful. Are you going to upload it?
    Thanks! its in the library now.

Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    Enjoying 62stratfans new paint! I decided to add my own walnut burl panel for my own use.
    Very nice! Is it possible to have the link?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Very nice! Is it possible to have the link?
    Its in the library and available for download.

Members who have read this thread: 1