A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: The VT-31 Wise Owls transitioned to the TS-2A "Tracker" in 1963. Flying out of NAS Corpus Christi, for the next 15 years, the command used the TS-2A in all facets of advanced multi-engine training including carrier qualifications. VT-31"s transition to the Beechcraft T-44A began in the spring of 1977, and on 8 February 1979, the last TS-2A departed the command.

This is an edit of a texture originally uploaded by Dave Stewart (see readme). I converted it to DXT5-dds as best I know how and upgraded it for FSX, and edited the texture set for accuracy and fixed up a few things. I hope you don't mind I'm uploading this Dave, I tried to contact you for permission.

It requires the Bicentennial version of the US-2B by A.F. Scrub and Tom Lebel of the Milton Shupe US-2A airplane. It will not work with the US-2A because of a texture mapping issue on the right nacelle on the 2A model. The US-2B model can be found here

With these textures, the US-2B model works fine in FSX:SE, and I assume FSX and whatever P3D versions accept FS2004 aircraft. When I open the model in ModelconverterX I get a bunch of SCASM errors, but I haven't seen any issues using it in Steam.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit TS-2A VT-31 1968-1971.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.