While we are on the subject of Firepower

Thread: While we are on the subject of Firepower

Hybrid View

While we are on the subject of Firepower

On my firepower 1.08 original install, all of the versions of the me410 aircraft crash when you try to change seats to the gunner position, was there ever a patch to fix this or does it only happen to me?
    The gunsight reticle position work ok, only the F8 gunners position causes the crash to desktop

Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxer View Post
    On my firepower 1.08 original install, all of the versions of the me410 aircraft crash when you try to change seats to the gunner position, was there ever a patch to fix this or does it only happen to me?
    The gunsight reticle position work ok, only the F8 gunners position causes the crash to desktop
    The turrets work fine for me.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    No problem with mine and i have them in my ETO install and another custom install.

Mine maintain level flight while in gunner positions...........

hmm ok thanks, I will try a reinstall
    Manny

Glad to be back - Now if I can just remember how to fly this damned thing........

There should be 20 files in your me_410_share folder. It could be a missing or corrupted texture file there, as they get accessed when you take the gunner seat.

The other thing that get's called for as you take the seat is the me410null_gun, and 13mmmg131_gun, calling for the 13mmMG131_round, and the c13 sound files xgun_13mm_mg131.wav and gun_13mm_mg131.wav.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Members who have read this thread: 0