Insert a gunsight into VC?

Thread: Insert a gunsight into VC?

Insert a gunsight into VC?

Sometimes I'm finding VC panels without a gunsight. Is it possible to add one in?

Its an internal component of the mdl file's VC panel works. No chance of an insert without modifying the mdl source file or a deep knowledge of scasm to edit the VC panel.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Cool From ppl in the know

Nice to see ppl say that it can be done...rather than it's hard coded in the mdl.... or some other silly reason... by ppl who don't know a thing about scasm code Lol

But yeh .... scasm has it's perks... tho it's nuthin new .... it's 10 yrs since this got done... vc gauges gunsight, pilot walker and scasLoD this.... the alphasim bearcat ... gunsitght out of the alpha p51d and pilot from fgd2 .... scasm recoding work
    by me..... very steep learning curve.

Cheers mav
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg   Untitled6.jpg  

Well, if anyone is interested in Scasm ...please see here:

mptut01 CFS1-2 mini tutorial on how to modify the scasm code of plane .mdl files
    to have add-on plane animations to work properly. By Corrado La Posta ****
    Scasmtut CFS2 Tutorial on how to modify the plane .Mdl to have full AI plane animations,
    crashing and native CFS2 keys. By Corrado La Posta ****
    Scasm Coll A collection of 6 scasm tutorials, animation and more by Corrado La Posta
    Scasm By
    Matt
    A tutorial on using scasm to enhance everything you have ever made with
    commercial software...and making it work . By R.Triebel and A. Klisch **

http://thefreeflightsite.com/Tutorials.htm
    http://www.TheFreeFlightSite.com
    "Laissez les bon temps rouler"

In all honestly.... rather than going the scasm hacking way... better to learn gmax or fsds.

All the time i spent on this stuff.... i could of learnt gmax and be done with it.... and went on to making the things.... rather than hacking other ppls work.

I was lucky i found the stuff easy... gmax on the other hand was way too confusing for me.

Cheers mav

Members who have read this thread: 0