F-35 Lightning II PBR Update

Thread: F-35 Lightning II PBR Update

F-35 Lightning II PBR Update

Preliminary sceenshots of the F-35 PBR update in the works - not edited

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PBR6.jpg   PBR2.jpg   PBR1.jpg   PBR4.jpg  

Wow! Beautiful update to a fantastic offering Dino! Thank you for continuing to polish and refine your products.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Superb indeed !

Very nice indeed!
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Dino and F-35 Fans - I very much like the look of the F-35 and Dino has done a really spectacular job of modeling this aircraft for P3D! Thanks Dino for your hard work and constant attention to improving your product. Over the past couple weeks I added new bits to my system (a new Ryzen 2700X and an RX590 from a 1700 and RX580) and Dino's creation looks masterful. (I also operate with TacPack and being able to shoot down targets of opportunity is an added PLUS!) Again...Thanks Dino for a wonderful aircraft. (Now off to pay my "dues".)
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Members who have read this thread: 0