CVAN-65 FSX Freeware

Thread: CVAN-65 FSX Freeware

Hybrid View

Members +
    Blog Entries

CVAN-65 FSX Freeware

Attachment 67550Attachment 67551Attachment 67552Attachment 67553Attachment 67554Attachment 67555

One last ride, just for lulz.
    Some folks like to change the conditions years after the fact, despite what the readme and usage notes of the file say. That's fine, sorry if I tromped on any ones crank, but only a little. I'm also a crappy mind reader, just ask my ex-wife. The old AS CVN-65 is pretty rough, too.
    By way of apology, I'm taking a bite out of someones revenue stream.
    Soon, turban-top CVAN-65 in her pre-1979 fit. Not bothering with elevators, still can't quite get those working, unless some enthusiast wants the elevator and has a good hack for that, PM Y.T. She'll have the rads, deflectors- the basic acceleration carrier load out. 5.5 mb, 3,5 mb/49K vertices in the collada. Not bad.
    She'll also have a battle group- Long Beach, thinking about butching out Bainbridge, probably go with a gen one CGN-42, rather than the VLS ship, plane guards, and a pair of dynamic SSN's.
    Price: FREE.
    Timeline: seven days in, so soon.

Blog Entries
    Outstanding news!

Do you have any deck aircraft configs in mind, eg: CVW-14 in the early 70s, etc.?

Take your time - this will be worth waiting for!

dl

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

TOP NEWS CVAN-65 FSX Freeware

Hi Lazarus,

what a wonderful idea to make the USS Enterprise and also this ship as part of a battle group containing the unique USS Long Beach cruiser.
    I would like to assume you are making the most unique ship group ever will be made for FSX (and P3D?).

Have a lucky hand and a lot of fun to do this challenging job. Unfortunately I have no idea to bring life to the elevators. In any case I am sure a lot of folks will choose your work.

Greetings

RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USS Enterprise.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Icon26 Missing News - Vigilante for CVAN-65 USS Enterprise

Yes, itīs allowed to dream...

The only thing we need when Lazarus will launch the USS Enterprise... is a good state of art Vigilante...
    I am missing this bird so much. When thinking on this carrier I must think on the Vigis too.
    But the promising approach of VECTORSIMWORKS seems to have walked into the dark?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...e-they-history

There a freeware bird available - but only with a merged cockpit of the Mitsubishi F1...
    We have nice Skyhawks, the wonderful MILVIZ or SWS Navy Phantoms, the Sea King and...
    ...a lot of machines for FSX which have done their service on the USS Enterprise...

Letīs pray somebody comes down from the designer heaven on earth and give us a suberb Vigi....

RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails viggie.jpg  

Thank You

That is great news, looking foward to this. thank You.

Diarama

This just showed up at Warship models.com, Diarama by Kostas Katseas 1/1250 Scale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00.jpg  

Ra5c fsx

If you Google Search RA5C FSX NATIVE you will get a number of links to click starting with Rikoo and also Flyaway Simulation. They are conversions of the Alphasim 2004 payware then Virtavia freeware with conversion to FSX and a VC. There is also a thread here in the SOH about it.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d&page=2&pp=20

Members who have read this thread: 2