Real world weather!!

Thread: Real world weather!!

Real world weather!!

Back Again ,This Time Its My REAL WORLD WEATHER.., For me its not been accurate for a long time, But Acknowledges that its Working...Now It Says its not...ERROR Real world weather not connected to internet..When in Fact it is..Using Steam I am Connected...I Know This Now is An Old Feature .is It not Available ANY Longer??..Thnx As Always

MicroSoft used to have a contract with Jeppesen to use their weather servers for real world weather. That contract expired years ago and was not renewed. If you truly want real world weather and have it reliably accessible, you will need a third party program. I still run the boxed version of FSX and use Active Sky 2012 for weather.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

yes thnx i look at weather reports for the area and dial it in as best as i can...too bad was a nice feature.....again thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 0