fan coumcil email

Thread: fan coumcil email

fan coumcil email

i got a survey yesterday morn (2-20-19)from Nascar fan council ( i know members aren't support to talk about it at all,but i don't care anymore,they've pissed off and ive tried many times to leave the council,but they keep me on)it was asking about future seasons,how long races should be,what tracks should be run,which should be or shouldn't be in the playoffs,which tracks should have 2 or more races in a single season,they even had a dirt track option,giving me hope they will run atleast one dirt track in future,but i don't think tonys track should be it,they should run a mile dirt track.anyway,it gave me hope,ofcourse i left pocono,daytona and talledegga off any of my picks,and even told em how much i hate those big tracks,they also wanted to know how long we all felt a race should be,i went with 2 hours max,they seem to be thinking of practice,qualifying and the race all on one day,this is for CUP cars.theyre even thinking about the one day in all and then running one point race on sat,then a second separate point race on sun with the all in one day format.the other thing that struck me was using a different day,the choises were basically any day but sun and mon,tues-sat were the choices..so i picked thursday to run cup races,and at night.they asked about more road courses,and should the trucks and busch series be run on the same day with shorter races and a weekly point standing starting grid,which i chose for the trucks,but suggested later that the starting grid for the trucks be the last races finishing position,which i hate,ut it might be better for that series in my opinion (it should make it even more boring and maybe they will drop it).i also suggested they run all cup races at night,thursday through saturday nights,and have the busch series run a shorter race during the day with the points position as the starting grid.

Daytona, Talladega, and Pocono are, in my opinion, the worst tracks. Yes, they can go 200+mph, but there is little passing and, except for Pocono, you are just waiting for a big wreck. I like short track racing and I think 1.5 miles is more than big enough for a NASCAR race.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0