Eurofighter Typhoon PBR update

Thread: Eurofighter Typhoon PBR update

Eurofighter Typhoon PBR update

Just a heads up for users of my payware Eurofighter Typhoon: I have released a new update that introduces a (somewhat lazy) implementation of PBR. By somewhat lazy I mean that I have used generic metallic maps in several places, so the PBR effects could have been more detailed, but I believe that it is a significant step forward, once you get used to its new look.

The update can be downloaded here:

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/20...-122-with.html

Note that the P3Dv4 patch will only work with P3Dv4.4. If you are still using P3Dv4.0-4.3 you can use the 32 bit patch and then replace the panel.cfg in the Eurofighter2000 panel folder with the 64 bit provided in the zip file.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PBR6.jpg   PBR5.jpg   PBRVC2.jpg  

Thank You!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

You are welcome!

For the record, I have discovered a small glitch in one of the PBR models... I have pulled the files from the server and I am replacing them as I write. They should be back online within a couple of hours.

Files replaced and download links restored.

Members who have read this thread: 0