Odd request for the FR Bf-109Gs

Thread: Odd request for the FR Bf-109Gs

Odd request for the FR Bf-109Gs

Could someone give me the panel coordinates for the 109G!109_Turn_Coordinator gauge? I bought the CD pack offered by Flight 1 years ago, but one issue is that the panel coordinates for the turn coordinator for all of the BF-109 Gs was incorrect, and it doesn't show up in the VC.

Hi Browncoat
    Funnily enough, I reloaded this aircraft only yesterday, not having used it for quite some time. Firstly, are you aware that the F models have a different panel layout to the G. Where the turn co-ordinator is placed on the F, that slot is taken by the ASI on the G, however the G has a more up to date turn and bank indicator to the top of the panel. Both gauges are named specifically for the relative model as can be seen in the panel config, but the co-ordinates differ slightly, I assume to place them differently.
    For the F, 23,254,122,122
    For the G, 25,254,122,122
    Hope this helps clear it up for you,
    Regards
    David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ZZ-2019-feb-18-083G2.jpg   ZZ-2019-feb-18-082F.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    Hi Browncoat
    Funnily enough, I reloaded this aircraft only yesterday, not having used it for quite some time. Firstly, are you aware that the F models have a different panel layout to the G. Where the turn co-ordinator is placed on the F, that slot is taken by the ASI on the G, however the G has a more up to date turn and bank indicator to the top of the panel. Both gauges are named specifically for the relative model as can be seen in the panel config, but the co-ordinates differ slightly, I assume to place them differently.
    For the F, 23,254,122,122
    For the G, 25,254,122,122
    Hope this helps clear it up for you,
    Regards
    David
    I appreciate the help David. The Gustavs that are on the CD have the turn coordinator set at 25,324,122,122. I hjave not idea as to why. The coordinates you provided helped bring that gauge back in to view.

Members who have read this thread: 0