Enhanced VC TinMouse coming to a site near you

Thread: Enhanced VC TinMouse coming to a site near you

Enhanced VC TinMouse coming to a site near you

With Bjoern's kind permission I have revamped his VC adaption of the TinMouse Boeing 737-200 Adv:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...pit-for-FS2004

I hope the upload worked, I'll also upload here and to avsim, probably.

Cheers,
    Sascha

WOW
    Looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    With Bjoern's kind permission I have revamped his VC adaption of the TinMouse Boeing 737-200 Adv:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...pit-for-FS2004

I hope the upload worked, I'll also upload here and to avsim, probably.

Cheers,
    Sascha
    Wow nice work.

Coming from someone who's not a tube fan.

Cheers mav

Man, paining all those liveries was some piece of work...

But nice to see that I never got questioned about the two fictional ones. Heeeheheheheheeee.

That's a massive file... about 650MB... and one still needs the base pack for that kit to work. I'm not a fan of tubes, except for the 737 so I may have a go with it. Lots of very detailed work on those paints, as well as the panel.

BB686
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post

But nice to see that I never got questioned about the two fictional ones. Heeeheheheheheeee.
    Yes, I was thrilled when I downloaded the FSX files because it's such a massive package. I'm now repainting Air Inuit C-GMAI which is still operating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxatv329aY4

An all-time classic!

And the Quick Parcel livery is actually my favorite, together with the Westerns and American.

Yes, I was thrilled when I downloaded the FSX files because it's such a massive package.
    Well, if you want to do FSX users a favor, convert your texture improvements for the FSX version.

Although I do have forgotten how and if it differs from the FS9 one in terms of mapping.

And the Quick Parcel livery is actually my favorite, together with the Westerns and American.
    QP was inspired by Flying Tigers' livery.

I'm wondering if I ever did a Delta livery for the model or at least started one. If not, having some Delta liveries would be useful as they flew the Jurassics well into the 2000s.

And the "BudLite" livery was one of the best ever created.

Well, if you want to do FSX users a favor, convert your texture improvements for the FSX version.

Although I do have forgotten how and if it differs from the FS9 one in terms of mapping.

QP was inspired by Flying Tigers' livery.

I'm wondering if I ever did a Delta livery for the model or at least started one. If not, having some Delta liveries would be useful as they flew the Jurassics well into the 2000s.

And the "BudLite" livery was one of the best ever created.
    Bjoern, the texture improvements should work as is, as they are in a 2048 format. I recently discovered that this works for FS2004. Mapping is the same. There is one classic Delta livery available in your package, but what is the Budlite?

I'm doing some real world liveries now, will upload two Air Inuit 737-200 next!

All the best from Berlin! And thank you for allowing me to mess with your model!
    Sascha

Bjoern, the texture improvements should work as is, as they are in a 2048 format. I recently discovered that this works for FS2004. Mapping is the same. There is one classic Delta livery available in your package, but what is the Budlite?

I'm doing some real world liveries now, will upload two Air Inuit 737-200 next!

All the best from Berlin! And thank you for allowing me to mess with your model!
    "In their final years, Western Airlines slightly modified its corporate identity by stripping the white fuselage to bare metal, while retaining the red "Flying W" (albeit with a dark blue shadow). This color scheme was also affectionately known as "Bud Lite" due to its resemblance to a popular beer's can design."

I totally forgot about the texture format. This is what five plus years of not working on the aircraft will do.

You're welcome. If it was the weekend already, I could greet back from Berlin, but since it's a workday: Greetings from the Fläming.

Has it been that long already - 5 years?

I guess the tin can comparison lends itself easily

According to my homepage, yes. The latest 732 related release (for FSX) is dated Feb. 12th, 2014.

Repaint request

Is it possible for someone to repaint this addon to resemble the new livery of Air Zimbabwe?

Quote Originally Posted by BoeingvsAirbusNKL View Post
    Is it possible for someone to repaint this addon to resemble the new livery of Air Zimbabwe?
    No problem, I was going to do some real world repaints, I can do that one next! I'm travellin next wek though, so might be a couple of weeks.

Thanks, Sascha66. I am certainly looking forward for it.

Work in progress

I had an hour today so got stuck in, only some colour editing and position tweaking to do, should be ready on Monday because I won't have time over the weekend.

Last edited by Sascha66; February 22nd, 2019 at 14:51.

Intriguing. Now it is cool. Can't wait.

Hey Sascha, how is the Air Zimbabwe repaint doing since you've last worked on it?

Found it...

Never mind. After I posted that last question... I found it on flightsim.com... i even downloaded the livery.

Will test it out soon

Members who have read this thread: 0