I got a little confused...

Thread: I got a little confused...

I got a little confused...

I've been shadowing along the RTW race this year since I had the weekend off, making flights using the Duenna but NOT part of any team (AVSIM and SOH are the only teams running this year). After an afternoon nap I loaded up a flight from RPUJ to VMCC using the F7F-3 in P3Dv4. I went to the FSRTW website and was surprised to see ME on the map instead of Team AVSIM. SOH was proudly represented in brilliant green, but there I was in blue headed into Macao. Thinking I had somehow set my Duenna to one of the race teams, I quickly closed the Duenna to prevent confusion. So if anyone saw Team paiken on the RTW website I apologize for that. Completely unintentional.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Well, well.. it'll be alright. It will get cleaned up, but wouldn't it be better if you put on your SOH t-shirt and joined the fray?

Extra pilots would have been an asset.

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

That was my flight your name got appended to somehow. We were a little confused as well, but no worries.
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

I closed the Duenna as soon as I saw that. That'll teach me to lurk in the background.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Do not worry about lurking. In order to grab all flights, anyone who turns on tracking would show up on the tracker but do not worry, it doesn’t affect the race at all. Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0