MaskRider Gilbert Islands - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MaskRider Gilbert Islands

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    You guys have my head, however I am determined to set my PTO to run decent looking scenery for the missions I am flying.
    I currently run 3 separate PTO installs at this point--PTO Talon( His missions), PTO Early (Coral Sea & Desperate battles) and PTO Midwar ( USS Essex CV-9). I am running three because of big hard drive and my simple mind at time of installation.
    I plan to take a long look at each to see how the scenery is running and peruse the discussion here and also look at MR's new DEI.
    Thanks for all the good info.
    Just to keep your head , I am currently working on a revision of USS Essex CV( ith a Rhumba mesh basis. I plan to use this scenery for part of it. Sooooo... get ready for a 4th install ole buddy.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

SW Thanks, I think
    All you mission builder people do great jobs. My brain has trouble figuring out if they can be installed with Rumba's mesh or not and the same for all the scenery add-ons, water masks etc.
    By the way, love flying the "beast", Wolfi's Helldiver, in USS CV-9 missions. Haven't tamed her yet.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    SW Thanks, I think
    All you mission builder people do great jobs. My brain has trouble figuring out if they can be installed with Rumba's mesh or not and the same for all the scenery add-ons, water masks etc.
    By the way, love flying the "beast", Wolfi's Helldiver, in USS CV-9 missions. Haven't tamed her yet.
    It appears that the whole PTO is up for revision to fit the Rhumbaflappy mesh. It takes time, so I suggest being patient. MR PNG, MR Solomons and MR Philippines have yet to be redone. As for Wolfi's SB2C, she is a handfull but manageable. MY pet peve is the fast los of airspeed when you open the bomb bay doors on Wolfi's Avenger.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Just to keep your head , I am currently working on a revision of USS Essex CV( ith a Rhumba mesh basis. I plan to use this scenery for part of it. Sooooo... get ready for a 4th install ole buddy.
    Ooh, I was just looking over that campaign. Hope you can finish it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    ...MY pet peve is the fast los of airspeed when you open the bomb bay doors on Wolfi's Avenger.
    Greg, open the *.air file and scroll down to record 1101. Look at the spoiler drag factor and reduce to suit your taste.

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    Greg, open the *.air file and scroll down to record 1101. Look at the spoiler drag factor and reduce to suit your taste.
    Thank you sir, I will try your suggestion

PS: Where do I find Air edit?

PPS: oops! never mind I found it under utilities in the Warbirds CFS2 library!
    Last edited by Shadow Wolf 07; March 8th, 2019 at 05:41.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0