Time to fly !

Thread: Time to fly !

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Time to fly !

After installing files for days on end and many hours it's finally time to fly! CFS2 brings back many happy memories of years gone by. While not as polished as some of the newer sims it is still a hoot to fly and the FPS is great to boot. Things are coming back to me now and i remember how much i liked this sim in the early years. Still like CFS3 and IL-2 '46 but CFS2 offers a lot and runs so very smoothly it makes it a joy to fly. Happy i returned to this great sim and now i'll be quiet and just enjoy it for a while before i do anything else. My next project will be the ETO and can't wait ! Not for a while,just going to enjoy the PTO a while and polish my fighting skills and spend time getting to enjoy CFS2 for what it is,a great combat flight sim ! Regards,Scott

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries

Hooked !

Got to play for three hours today and boy what fun ! I hooked now for good ! Thanks to all the developers for all the fine work done for this wonderful combat flight sim ! CFS2 is now in my blood !Thanks guys and thanks SOH for reintroducing me to a long lost friend. Cheers,Scott

Congrats. I'm just getting back to it too and love the new look. The great fun I used to have with this game is back. The old addiction rises once more.

Welcome back folks. I too am going to start flying again in the PTO, having just put i my first PTO install, using Rhumbaflappy's meshes. I plan to do some flying around and rebuilding some old campaigns. There are plenty of new planes, ships and sceneries to use...
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0