Flightsim.com problem.

Thread: Flightsim.com problem.

Flightsim.com problem.

Would it be possible for anybody who has contact with Flightsim.com to inform them that their Human verification system does not work (for me at least).I seem to have forgotten my password but I have to fill in the human verification ,which is not working. To contact them about any problems guess what, the human verification has to be completed, which also doesn't work, so I am in a catch 22 situation. There are some repaints which I would love to download that are only on this site but cannot do so due to this situation. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in anticipation.

Regards Paul Day.

Paul, you can contact Nels at this email address. webmaster(at)flightsim(dot)com
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Hi MrZippy

Thanks for your response.Emailed Nels and he responded really quickly. All is well now. Thanks again for your help.

Regards Paul Day.

Quote Originally Posted by paul day View Post
    Hi MrZippy

Thanks for your response.Emailed Nels and he responded really quickly. All is well now. Thanks again for your help.

Regards Paul Day.
    Glad to have been able to help!

Charlie
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Members who have read this thread: 0